7

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 7

Section 7

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

[Han Zhu: Have you eaten? Lin

Fan slowly typed on the screen of his mobile phone, when he left, smartphones were not yet popular, and now it is really a little Xi unaccustomed to using a smartphone for the first time.

[Lin Fan: I didn't eat, I'm not in the mood to eat.

Han Zhu sat in his office, with a neat take-out lunch on the table, but he was not in the mood to eat, and now he saw Lin Fan's text message clearly, and immediately sat up straight.

[Han Zhu: How can you skip eating? You must pay attention to your body, eating irregularly is not good for your health, and you can't skip meals no matter how bad your mood is! By the way, what happened to make you feel bad, can you tell me?

Lin Fan laughed, and for the first time he found out that Han Zhu was still a chatter.

[Lin Fan: Didn't I tell you before that I have a sister, I met her today, she has become different from before, but I don't know whether to reconcile with her. Han

Zhu's fingers tapped on the table, he had heard about it, but every time Lin Fan mentioned it before, he was in a bad mood, so he didn't dare to delve into it.

[Han Zhu: Do it according to your own thoughts, the most important thing is to be happy, don't force yourself. Seeing

Han Zhu's reply, Lin Fan smiled, shouldn't cultivators pay attention to smoothness, no matter what the result is, just follow their own wishes.

Thinking of this, Lin Fan suddenly felt that there was a rupture somewhere in the dantian, and he hurriedly meditated and cultivated, absorbing the chaotic true qi in the space and began to break through.

After a while, his golden pill was bigger, and the true qi accumulated in his body was much more.

Lin Fan opened his eyes, he didn't expect that in just such a moment, he would break through to the middle stage of Jindan, no wonder the cultivation realm often said that cultivation is not as good as cultivating the mind, his state of mind has improved, and breaking through the realm will naturally come naturally.

Xiao Lan turned into a mini sword and spun around Lin Fan, and then entered Lin Fan's body, and flew above the Jin Dan with a snort, and the whole sword lay on the Jin Dan, twisting comfortably.

[It is worthy of the middle stage of Jindan, this Jindan is more comfortable to lie down.

Lin Fan couldn't cry or laugh, he didn't know what other people's natal magic weapons were, but his own natal magic weapon was definitely a wonderful flower in the magic weapon.

Although Lin Fan's breakthrough was fast, it also took some time, so naturally he couldn't reply to Han Zhu's text message in time.

Han Zhu and the others over there were anxious, but they didn't dare to ask, until the phone vibrated again.

[Lin Fan: I know, I will go with my heart, thank you]

Han Zhu breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly remembered something, and replied.