32

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 32

Section 32

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Xiao Zi: "Purple villain!

"Hahahahahaha

Han Zhu also laughed out loud: "It doesn't matter, you raised it, no matter how stupid it is, I like it."

Lin Fan glared at him: "You mean I raised such stupid two swords?"

Han Zhu was taken aback, and his intuition told him that he must not follow Lin Fan's words this time: "No, no, no, I raised it, I raised it."

Lin Fan raised his eyebrows: "It's pretty much the same."

"Hmph, I'm ignoring you." Xiaolan spoke, directly entered Lin Fan's body, and flew around Yuan Ying slowly.

Xiao Zi quickly followed Xiao Lan away, leaving only three words: "You guys."

Lin Fan looked inward for a moment, and once again couldn't hold back his laughter: "They are going around in circles in my dantian, do you think my Yuan Ying will be stunned?" The

two looked at each other, and Lin Fan smiled, but only for a moment, he laughed out loud at the same time.

Chapter 41 Danfang Opens

A few days later, Danfang officially opened, and Lin Fan directly brought ten boxes of fireworks and firecrackers from the earth, four in a box, and thirty firecrackers each.

Ten firecrackers are neatly placed at the entrance of Danfang.

"What is this, real man?" Yuan Ziliang looked at the ten small things placed at the door suspiciously, and the square appearance was like a low stool.

Lin Fan turned his head sideways to look at him, and handed the thin piece of bamboo that was lit in his hand to Yuan Ziliang: "You can try it."

Yuan Ziliang was puzzled and a little confused: "This, how do I use it?"

Lin Fan pointed to the lead next to the firecracker: "Do you see that line?" Set it on fire with what you have in your hand, but remember to stay away.

"Okay, real person." Yuan Ziliang walked over cautiously, with a solemn expression, aimed the thin bamboo piece in his hand at the lead, and took a few steps back as soon as he lit it.

"Bang... Smack..."The fireworks rose and exploded in the air.

Yuan Ziliang and Wu Yunan looked up and saw the fireworks exploding in the air, and at the same time exclaimed in surprise: "It's so beautiful." "What's

that?"

"Could it be that there are monks fighting again?"

The monks who heard the sound nearby rushed towards the place where the fireworks were rising, and when they were halfway there, they saw the fireworks exploding in the air, just at a glance, everyone knew that this thing would not cause them any harm, but such a novelty was unheard of and unseen.

As the fireworks were lit one by one, more and more people gathered near Danfang, especially some female cultivators, who stared intently at the beautiful fireworks that exploded in the air.