84

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 84

Section 84

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The other party was stunned for a moment, probably didn't expect Lin Fan to be so "easy to speak", but he still nodded seriously: "Okay." Chapter

110 Punching the Heads

At the end of the

conversation, Lin Fan and Han Zhu left the hotel room, and the two of them stayed in the same room when they booked the room, so the room card was on them, and there was no need for others to worry about it.

After the two left, someone in the house whispered: "Actually, I've always wanted to ask, who are the two of them?"

"I'm also curious about this question, Minister Liang, you should be the only one among us who has inside information, right?"

Everyone's eyes turned to the eldest of them, the one known as Minister Liang.

Minister Liang loosely clenched his fists, put them between his nose and lips, and coughed quietly: "Well..."

"Minister Liang, this is still going to sell to us, let's talk about it, why are we all coming to country R, and suddenly two strangers were parachuted, and they came here as assistants."

"Minister Liang, you are the leader of the team, you must know the identities of the two of them, let's talk about it."

Minister Liang looked at the curious crowd and scolded with a smile: "You are all elites of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, why are you so curious?"

"People are curious, Minister Liang will talk about it and satisfy our curiosity."

Minister Liang shook his head helplessly: "To be honest, I only found out about their return a few days ago, and I don't know the specific identity, but the boss also said that we just need to take care of ourselves, their itinerary is not under our control, if there is an emergency, they will naturally take action."

"Unexpected circumstances? What is considered an emergency? Minister Liang's explanation obviously did not satisfy everyone's curiosity, and because of his words, it made everyone more curious about the identities of Lin Fan and Han Zhu.

Minister Liang shook his head: "I didn't say it, but our trip is actually full of dangers, so I'm afraid they will help when we are in danger." As soon as these

words came out, everyone was shocked.

"The two of them have a lot of force?"

Minister Liang still shook his head: "It's not very clear, but since they were sent from above, I'm afraid their situation is not simple, we just need to deal with our own affairs, and it's better not to worry about what we shouldn't care."

This time, everyone's curiosity was still not satisfied, but they still nodded their heads in understanding.

On the other side, Lin Fan and Han Zhu did not go back to their rooms after walking out of the hotel room, but left the hotel directly, and quickly followed the two before.

On Earth, if the two really wanted to hide their figures, no one would be able to see them, so their stalking behavior did not attract any attention.

"Yamada-kun, I'm afraid these Chinese people are not good."