56

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 56

Section 56

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Captain Mu hurriedly responded and immediately sent a soil sample to Lin Fan.

Lin Fan took the sample: "You wait for me."

After

closing the door, Lin Fan took out a seed from the space, planted the seed, and then used the wood aura to give birth, and after a while, he found the reason for the mutation of the plant, he eliminated those elements, pulled out the planted plant, and after opening the door, handed over the treated soil to the wood captain.

"That's it?" Captain Mu was dumbfounded.

Lin Fan nodded: "Captain Mu can take it and let the researchers deal with it according to the condition of this soil."

Captain

Mu took the soil in Lin Fan's hand in a daze, still a little disbelieving in his heart.

Lin Fan smiled, didn't explain much, and said goodbye directly to Captain Mu.

Captain Mu took the soil he had just gotten from Lin Fan back to the warehouse and handed the things to the researchers: "Check if there's anything missing in there?"

"Yes, Captain."

The researcher carefully studied the composition of the soil and was suddenly surprised: "How is it possible, it is actually this element?" The rest of the

people quickly gathered around: "What's the situation?"

"Impossible, right? Isn't this the most ordinary element?

"Whether that's the reason or not, let's try to cultivate it first, and if it's really feasible, then treat the rest of the soil."

The results of the research matter could not be obtained in a day or two, and after Captain Mu took the soil, he did not reply to Lin Fan for a long time.

Therefore, in the next time, Lin Fan and Han Zhu have been playing mecha points competitions in order to make money, basically selling them once a day, and within a few days, they will make up the balance of the money to buy the house, and by the way, they will also decorate the house of the two in the space.

And Captain Mu, their research has also achieved new results.

"It's a result, and there really hasn't been any more mutations!"

"God, I didn't expect the element that went wrong to be really this ordinary element."

"Lin Fan is really a god."

Captain Mu couldn't help but be stunned when he saw the result, but quickly regained his composure: "If there is no problem, immediately treat the rest of the soil and quickly carry out the planting task."

"No problem, Captain."

"Captain, we'll be able to."

————————————————————

"Headmaster, we found out that there were two very powerful people in the recent Mecha Points Competition."

"What's going on?"