8

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 8

Section 8

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Shortly after leaving the gold shop, Lin Fan took out his mobile phone.

[Lin Fan: I'll have a treat in the evening, call my sister, let's have a meal together. [

Han Zhu: Okay.

So when the meeting was held that day, the employees of Han's enterprise suddenly found that their boss was always speechless and fell into a smirk.

Employees:, the boss can't be evil, right?

Zhang Dong, a semi-informed person: Damn, the evil of farting, the cliff is dog food, and it is also a huge bag of aged dog food!!!!!

Zhang Dong can almost predict the days when he will eat dog food every day for many years to come, is it too late to change the boss now?

Han Zhu (contemplative): Do you need to go home and change your clothes? The first time I saw Lin Fan's sister, would the suit be too old-fashioned?

Chapter 10 Rivals in Love Meet At about half past five in

the afternoon, Lin Fan came to the place where Ye Qinghe worked.

As soon as Ye Qinghe saw Lin Fan, he hurriedly walked over, stretched out his hand to touch but didn't dare to touch it, and finally just smiled shyly: "Lin Fan, you are really here."

Lin Fan bowed his head indifferently: "I won't regret what I promised, just accompany me to dinner at night if I don't have anything to do."

Ye Qinghe was slightly stunned, and then nodded happily: "Okay, I'm fine, nothing happens."

"Let's go." Lin Fan didn't take the initiative to get close, turned around and left.

Ye Qinghe followed behind him, looking at Lin Fan's back, even though the other party was not too close to her, but at this moment she felt that her heart was filled with something, and she couldn't help but want to smile, pursed her mouth, and the corners of her mouth kept a shallow smile.

That's nice.

Is...... That's great.

"Qinghe."

The voice of the call came from behind, Ye Qinghe turned back with a smile, but when he saw the person coming, he raised a smile on his face: "What are you doing here?"

"Qinghe, I was wrong," the man stepped forward, his eyes full of regret, "I really love you, don't break up with me, okay?" After saying that

, he was about to step forward and grab Ye Qinghe's arm, but he didn't expect Ye Qinghe to take a step back and dodge his hand.

Ye Qinghe hugged his right arm tightly with his left hand, bowed his head and said: "It's me who was wrong, I shouldn't have been with you from the beginning, I shouldn't have indulged you from the beginning, everything was my own doing, now I regret it, I don't want to pay anymore, I don't want to be with you, don't force me."

This man has been dating him for six years, and the relationship between the two was equal at the beginning, but Lin Fan's disappearance made Ye Qinghe attach extreme importance to emotional matters, she thought that if she could have been kind to Lin Fan and didn't take the initiative to stay away, Lin Fan would not have disappeared.