138

returnHomeThe interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planter

Turn off the lightsEye protection

繁體bigmiddlesmall

Chapter 138: "Tree Roots Become Essence"

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Tang Fengchi's eyes quickly swept around.

The alien beast group is already some distance from the periphery, and the terrain here is empty, and it is of course best to dispose of the alien beast without entering the mutant plant forest.

He found a low-lying place, and was about to put the person on his shoulder down, but was stopped by Wu Yu.

"Don't put it on the ground, just give me the people." Wu Yu quickly helped the person and took it to herself.

The reason why the anger in the air did not entangle the injured was entirely because Tang Fengchi was carrying a defensive talisman on his body. If this is directly put on the ground, then the anger will not have to be entangled again.

Tang Feng was stunned for a moment, but quickly reacted, followed Wu Yu's movements, and smoothly put the person on her back.

Although he didn't really want to put someone on her, there was no other way but to instruct: "You are watching him here, don't run around, wait for me to come back."

"There you go, leave me alone." Wu Yu waved her hand indifferently, and her head was constantly analyzing how to save people.

Because she wasn't sure what the mutant plant was like from the normal plant.

And you can't run too fast with people, otherwise you haven't found the mutant plant, and the people are gone first, then it's not worth the loss.

Tang Fengchi took a deep look at the woman who was bent over with the injured, and rushed into the group of alien beasts without looking back.

He didn't notice that Wu Yu continued to advance towards the mutant plant area with the people.

His sudden U-turn caused the alien beasts to explode in an instant and attack him, but they soon realized that they had found the wrong person and wanted to quit the battle.

It's just that it's easy to ask the gods to send the gods, and when Tang Feng saw this, he specifically picked out the alien beasts that had no will to fight to attack, which not only consumed less, but also made it easier to defeat the alien beasts, and soon the corpses of the alien beasts were thrown out one after another.

Seeing this, Su Hang'an's tiger body shook, and he had long wanted to fight back. There was a commander, who said he was fearless, turned his head and rushed over.

Tang Fengchi was fighting with a huge split-toothed elephant, and Yu Guang saw Su Hang'an also rushing in, his face slightly heavy.

He gave up the split-toothed elephant in front of him, turned around and moved to Su Hang'an's side, and pushed Su Hang'an out.

He said to Su Hang'an very quickly: "You are not needed here, protect the wounded and women."

Before Su Hangan could react, the person flew out.

......

After holding his stomach, there was no place to send it, and he did not dare to question the commander's decision, so he had to take the corpse of the alien beast that flew out with him.