85

Chapter 85: Look at the diary againAfter dinner, Wu Yu returned to her room alone.

After she came out of that black school, she has been enduring the pain caused by the regurgitation, and now she can finally stay alone, exhale softly, and put down the breath of true qi hanging in her heart, and the whole person is a lot more relaxed.

She wanted to cultivate the heart method, but the pain of the cone caused by the spell backlash made her unable to even get up.

"Hey, it seems that I can't cultivate recently, and I don't know when this injury will heal." She muttered.

Slowly lay down on the bed with his chest caressed, thinking that resting would make the injury heal faster.

However, as soon as I closed my eyes, my mind was full of pictures of manipulating and killing people, and the sticky feeling on my hands could not go away.

Tossing and turning in bed has never been able to calm down.

"If the heart is clear, the sky will not fall; Everything is changing, refreshing..."

In order to stop thinking about it, Wu Yu silently recited the meditation technique in a low voice.

Once, twice, the third time, finally calmed down, but the mind was clearer, and there was no drowsiness at all.

Looking at the time, 22:15, not too late.

I can't sleep anyway, or take out that unfinished diary to pass the time? Maybe you will fall asleep watching it!

She has always acted faster than her brain, and as soon as she thought about it, she already had the diary in her hand.

Re-taking out this yellowed and worn diary, a sense of intimacy followed, and the Chinese characters were much more pleasing to the eye than the interstellar tadpole text.

Gently stroking the two remaining words on the cover, I seemed to see the one on October 30 last time.

Turning to the next page of that article, I looked at the time of this page, and the good guy jumped the time directly for 2 years this time.

'July 14, 2204, sunny. '

Sunny? The first line made her feel strange, didn't the owner of this diary live in the underground world, and can still know the weather?

Curiosity was raised, and he continued to look down.

I finally stood in the sun again, two years ago I hated the sun so much, and now I look at the fireball that burns my eyes, and I just think it looks extraordinary.

I want to look at it despite being tanned, so that I can feel alive in this world."

'In the two years of the underground world, those of us who brought back from the outside had to soak in a cold and biting pool of water every day, and after soaking for 8 hours, we would be injected with various drugs by that person, and the pain made people want to die directly.

'The good man I used to think was actually a demon in the mask of hypocrisy, saying that he was working for us, but in fact he was treating us as experiments, I didn't know what he was experimenting, I just knew that every time I injected a potion into my body, I couldn't bear it. '

What is more frightening than the pain is the physical changes, although my body has not changed, but seeing the picture of the person who was tested together, after being injected with the drug, made me unable to sleep every night, for fear that the next one would be myself.

'Those with mild symptoms, their hair and teeth will slowly fall out, and in severe cases, their limbs will melt, and then they will fall off their bodies piece by piece, and they will not be able to do it themselves, but they will be forced to put on a mouth plug to prevent them from wailing. Such a picture breaks everyone's psychological defenses, and they are afraid that they will become like that.

"I was glad I didn't become that way.

Just as I was secretly rejoicing, my peculiarity was soon discovered.

I still vividly remember the man's frenetic expression when he noticed that my body had not changed, as if he was going to swallow me.

Then he kept me alone in a lab and cut my flesh every day. Not much cut, the size of a slap. After the cut, I was injected with a regenerative agent, and in one night, the depression that was cut would grow back up, and so on, and so on, and it tortured me for almost two years.

Not long ago, he came to the laboratory as usual, and I didn't react to his arrival, and my whole body was numb after the torture day and night, and I really didn't want to yell at him anymore." '

He saw that I didn't cry out as usual, and ate the piece of meat cut from me raw in my face, and I was stimulated by him to vomit constantly, and he saw me react violently, grinning, opening my mouth full of blood and minced meat, and saying extremely disgusting things,'"

It turned out that the meat that was cut off from my body every day was eaten by him and given to different people, and the moment I heard him tell the truth, there was only one thought in my mind, that is, to burn everything here, let myself die in the fire, and let the fire burn itself to ashes, so that no one would eat it. '

Probably because the idea was too strong, an uninvited guest came to the lab that night, and he... No...... It should be Him, who wears a black cloak, and his whole body is covered in a cloak, even his feet.

'Why use Him to describe it, because there is no face under the hood of his cloak, only a cloud of black qi can be seen, and from the way he walks, perhaps his whole body is composed of this black qi.

He said he could help me escape, he could help me burn the lab, but he had to do one thing for him."

When He said this, I immediately understood that if I promised Him, I might step into another pit. But it doesn't matter, as long as you can get out, as long as you can destroy this place, anyway, what you promised him is not done right away.

When he saw me agree, he immediately set fire to the laboratory, and I didn't even see how he set fire, but he waved his hand, and the laboratory burned, and the chain that locked me broke in response, and I easily escaped from the laboratory. '

Out of the lab, I followed His instructions, all the way to the green light, and smoothly to the ground' '

Two years ago I came empty-handed, and two years later I went empty-handed. Yes, when I came out, I obviously passed through the food area, but I didn't bring any food, I planned to starve myself, originally in the first place, if I hadn't gone to the underground world, I would have starved to death.

He has not been seen since he came to earth, nor has he appeared to this day.

'Six days have passed, He has not appeared, and I have not starved to death, strangely enough, for 6 days, I have not drunk a sip of water or eaten a mouthful, and I am still alive.
I think I've probably become a monster because
I don't even feel a trace of exhaustion."

Maybe God doesn't want me to die, that's why I'm so special."

In that case, I'm going to wait for Him, but I'm now a little curious about what He will ask me to do for Him."

'I prepared a sharp stone that was strong enough to cut my aorta, and if he was as perverted as that man, I would cut my own artery and die.' '