136

The interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planterTurn off the lightsEye protection繁體bigmiddlesmallChapter 136: Talking about ghosts does not changeSu Hang'an didn't expect that his careful thoughts would be discovered, his hands quickly put the talisman paper into his clothes, smiled and pretended that nothing had happened, and looked at Wu Yu, who was walking side by side with him, but immediately reacted again,

as if he wanted to cover up.

In a hurry, I thought about how to answer so as not to show a stupid hat, but I didn't notice the rotten wood under my feet, and stepped on it.

The soles of his feet slipped instantly, and he sat on the ground with his butt.

......

Between the electric light and flint, Wu Yu only saw a phantom "whoosh" rushing out of the side, running fast like a frightened rabbit.

But he quickly retreated.

"You... Scared by me? She looked at Su Hang'an, who had just returned, with a question mark on her face, and asked unsurely.

Just kindly reminded a word, it should not be scared by her...

The boy's face was red, and he kept staring at his feet with his head down, only to see him purse his mouth and shake his head, not speaking or looking at her.

Noticing that even the roots of his ears were red, she immediately understood.

It turns out that this kid is shy...

Hey, I thought what was wrong, didn't I just fall down, wouldn't it be otherwise, and she wouldn't laugh at him.

In order not to embarrass the atmosphere, she coughed lightly and said with a calm face: "You know the talisman paper you threw out... Why does it keep falling? "Why

?" Sure enough, the best way to resolve the awkward atmosphere was to divert the topic, and Su Hangan finally spoke with embarrassment.

The person who was still red in the first second, looked as usual in the next second, and Wu Yu was amazed in her heart.

The bad heart eyes appeared inexplicably, and she suddenly wanted to scare this baby.

Wu Yu put on an unfathomable expression and looked at Su Hangan with a mysterious expression, "Have you ever seen a ghost?"

"Ghost?" Su Hangan turned his head and asked puzzled, "What is that, can I eat it?" "I still look at my feet from time to time, for fear that I will step on something again and make a mistake.

His feet were stable, but Wu Yu almost didn't fall when she heard this.

"Eat? That thing is not good to eat, and ordinary people can't see it, even if you want to. But it can eat you, one mouthful of rattling.

"Ha, eat me? That also depends on whether it has that ability. Su Hangan smiled confidently and was unimpressed.

"Aren't you afraid?"

Su Hangan naturally asked: "Why be afraid?" He raised his hand and threw a few punches in the air, "Hit one by one, meet a pair and punch a pair."

Wu Yu looked at the hot-blooded young man beside her expressionlessly, and suddenly lost her scary thoughts.

It's really not interesting, I think as long as she talks to people about this thing, no one is not nervous, it is a person who is particularly taboo about this.

The little fart children in their village can be scared every time and cry and go home to call their mother.

I really miss that time...

Glancing at the confident and fearless teenager beside her, she felt a pang of depression in her heart.

I really want to catch a ghost and put it in front of this kid, so that he can experience what it is to talk about ghost color change.

Hey, times have changed, and a world without ghosts is really boring.

"Oh, then you're pretty good at a young age." Unable to scare the children, Wu Yu's tone became lifeless.

"Hehe, it's good that it's okay, it's not that powerful." Su Hangan scratched his head embarrassedly, completely unaware that someone was emo, and asked in a fart, "So what is this ghost?"
As soon as
Wu Yu thought that there were no ghosts here, she lacked interest and replied listlessly: "Ghosts, also known as undead or spirit bodies, are souls left after death, and can also be called ghosts. It is an existence that you cannot see or touch.

"You're telling a story... I thought the ghost was some kind of powerful beast. Su Hang'an heard Wu Yu say that ghosts are souls left behind after death, and he was not very interested.

"Storytelling..."

"Forget it, you don't understand." She waved her hand, not intending to continue talking.

However, Su Hangan was energetic again: "Who said I don't understand, I know what the ghost in your mouth means, I can't see it and can't touch it, isn't it a spiritual sustenance-like existence, that is, the infinite thoughts of the living to the dead, I'm right."

"Hmm... You're right to say that. Wu Yu didn't expect Su Hang'an to have this understanding of ghosts, but it surprised her a little.

But this is just a romantic expression of materialism, and people who have never really seen a ghost like to say it.

She continued to popularize science: "Some ghosts have become powerful ghosts, and ordinary people can see it. Seeing it also means that the person is going to be unlucky, and that person can only passively bear the damage from the ghost, because the ghost can harm people, but people can't touch it. Once encountered, unless there is a special means, you will not want to get rid of it.

Wu Yu looked at Su Hang'an, who listened to her words, her face finally changed, and her heart was suddenly satisfied.

Just when she was about to tell him that there are no more ghosts in this world and no need to be afraid, she heard him suddenly shout: "Ah! I see, you're talking about mutant beasts! Can

see but can't attack, isn't the mutant beast he encountered before, obviously in front of him, but he can't attack it, but he is always injured by it.

Thinking of this, Su Hangan was even more convinced that the powerful ghost Wu Yu said was a mutant beast, and he looked at her affirmatively: "The special means you mentioned is a high-energy particle weapon made of energy spar."

Wu Yu: "..."Forget it, can't communicate.

She really didn't want to continue talking with him anymore, so she quickly diverted the topic again.

"Oh yes, in fact, you just lost the rune paper in the wrong direction, you can't throw it to my side, there is no dark energy around me for about two meters, it will not be activated, you have to throw it behind you, at this distance, you have to throw it at least one meter away."

"So it is!" Su Hang'an suddenly realized and took out the talisman paper from his clothes, "I just said it's all the same thing, yours can, mine can't, it turns out that the problem is here." "

......

It really made her divert the topic...

"What are you talking about?" Tang Feng didn't know when he came to their side.

"Oh... No, no, just a casual chat. Wu Yu laughed dryly and waved her hand to deny. She's not happy at all, okay!

Tang Fengchi adjusted the position of Meng Nan on his shoulder, looked at the two people who had no sense of crisis, and frowned: "A little further ahead, it is the field of mutant plants, you pay attention, don't be swept away by plants, don't underestimate those plants." It

was already so close to the mutant plant area, but the alien beast did not slow down, if the alien beast was all the timeIf they don't slow down, they will inevitably rush in, and they may have to go deeper inside to avoid these strange beasts.