56

Chapter 56: Group Photo"Then forget it, I suddenly don't really want to shoot again." Shrugging means it doesn't matter.

Tang Fengchi was stunned by her sudden change, "Why don't you want to shoot again, you see how beautiful the flowers in this garden are, just take a few pictures."

Wu Yu looked sideways at the sea of flowers, and regret flashed in her heart, but thinking of the conditions he said, think about it.

With her toes, she could think that his conditions were not simple, and she would definitely not be able to do it.

He said to him categorically: "Don't shoot, I won't agree to your conditions."

Tang Fengchi: "..."

"You don't ask what conditions you want, so you just refuse?" Tang Feng asked hesitantly.

Wu Yu looked at him with dark eyes and shook her head.

Tang Feng sighed helplessly, and then looked around.

Seeing that no one noticed them, he put his arm around her shoulder.

The other hand was quickly raised into the air, and under Wu Yu's shocked expression, he smiled at the mid-air, and this moment was immediately fixed in his light brain.

Wu Yu's face was hot by his sudden action, and she broke away from his hand, "You... What are you doing?

Tang Fengchi was pushed away by her, and suddenly became a little restrained, "I... I just want to take a picture with you, who knows that you are not even willing to agree to such a small condition. "That's

what you're talking about?" Wu Yu looked at him in surprise.

"How else? Think I'm going to make you my girlfriend? "Although I thought about it secretly, I really just wanted to take a picture with her.

......

She thought he wanted to change the agreement. After all, the fruit trees this time were all born by him.

It's that she's too narrow-minded.

But listen to him, hiss... I don't want to be with her!

No, no, he didn't know her at all, and if he knew her, he would definitely avoid her like the boys who had pursued her before.

She was only sixteen or seventeen years old when Master died, and she came from society early, plus she was not bad-looking, and she was more mature and stable than her peers, and she had also met some boys who pursued her.

At first, the boys didn't know what she was doing, and they chased after her fiercely.

Then when she told them her profession, they all flinched away.

Although there are one or two who don't mind her profession, in the process of getting along with her, she encountered strange things one after another, and eventually she was scared out of sight.

Thinking of the past, my mood suddenly became melancholy.

She didn't want Tang Fengchi to avoid her, and it was right to keep her distance.

He said bluntly: "I won't be your girlfriend." "

Drip... Didi... Drip...... The light brain suddenly emitted a very urgent incoming call sound, which drowned out her voice at once.

Tang Fengchi quickly hung the light brain on his ear to connect the light brain, and the light brain that was originally in the form of a bracelet instantly fit into his ear pinna.

Wu Yu couldn't hear what was said in Guang's head, but from Tang Fengchi's pale and cold face, she could tell that something bad had probably happened.

Sure enough, as soon as he hung up the call, he didn't even say hello to her, so he hurried to the forest to find Shuo Feng.

Leaving Wu Yu standing alone in place.

......

Tang Feng walked absentmindedly in the fruit forest, his mind full of Wu Yu's sentence, 'I won't be your girlfriend...'.

He was not in a hurry to find Shuo Feng at all, he was just afraid that he would gaffe in front of her.

Fortunately, Morrison's call came in time, otherwise he really didn't know how to answer her next.

Yes, that call was from Morrison, saying that he found the reason why the dark energy riot energy agent could not be suppressed after the mutant star beast attacked him last time, so he hurried back.

If she hadn't said that just now, he would definitely not have gone back right away.

The call just now was so loud, would she think he didn't hear it, this is fine.

Wu Yu really thought that he didn't hear clearly.

Just after she said that sentence, she regretted it, and people didn't say anything like letting her be his girlfriend, it was completely her own affectionate thinking there.

Fortunately, the ringtone just now covered her voice, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

Hey...... It's too embarrassing, quickly shake your body and shake off the embarrassment.

I don't know what happened to Tang Fengchi over there that made him so anxious.

A little worried looked in the direction he went, just in time to see him and Shuo Feng walking towards her.

Quickly stepped forward and asked, "Did something bad happen?"

Tang Fengchi nodded first, then shook his head again.

Wu Yu was a little confused by his answer, "What do you mean by this?" Tang

Feng didn't speak, Wu Yu reacted to this, it may be a matter of work, then she is not comfortable asking, after all, he is the commander of the empire, no matter what happens is confidential.

Smiled awkwardly, "That... Sorry, I'm just a little anxious, don't bother me.

"I'm leaving." Tang Fengchi finally spoke, but it was this sentence that he spoke.

Wu Yu was stunned, "Huh? Then reacted and said sincerely: "Then be careful on your way, I wish you success."

He was going to deal with the conversation just now.

It's not going to war! Thinking about his profession... It's really possible.

Fighting a war is a dangerous job, thinking of the high-grade talisman paper she had stored before, she quickly pulled his wrist, "You come with me." Saying

that, he pulled him to the house, and Shuo Feng looked at their backs, which was really a little puzzling.

What's the matter, isn't it just going back to the second district, why are you so serious?

Wu Yu pulled Tang Fengchi to the living room of the house and pointed to the stool, "You wait for me here, I'll go into the house and get something."

After saying that, he turned around and entered the room.

Tang Fengchi looked down at her wrist, where her body temperature was still remnant.

She cares about him, otherwise why would she be in a hurry.

After a while, Wu Yu came out of the room, and saw that Tang Fengchi was still dumbfounded and stunned now.

Walked up to him, took his hand, and put the Vajra Talisman and the Five Thunder Talisman that he had just found in his hand.

Seriously instructed: "You must put these two talismans away, especially this defensive talisman, which can protect against dark energy one hundred percent, you must always wear it on your body, you know?"

Seeing him nodded, she continued: "

The other one is an attack talisman, which can emit thunder and lightning, and can be used to attack enemies, you put it away, maybe you can use it."

He shouldn't be able to use it so powerful, but once they met, he wanted to go to the battlefield, and she didn't have anything good to give him, only these two talismans could be regarded as good things.

Tang Fengchi looked at the person in front of him with a serious face, and his heart moved slightly.

Finally plucked up the courage to ask, "What do you think of me?"

Wu Yu listened to him suddenly ask about this, and casually replied: "Handsome, rich, capable, very perfect."

Tang Fengchi's eyes suddenly lit up, and he tightly grasped the talisman paper in his hand, "I'll be back soon." "