81

Chapter 81: A Few B-Class Ability Ones Beat You to the Hospital?

The doctor soon came out and found her smiling and telling her about Shuo Feng.

"The patient's ribs were broken twice, and the internal organs were also damaged to varying degrees, especially the lungs, which had obvious fissures."

Saying that, he took out an X-ray to show her, the light film was very clear, and Shuo Feng's lungs could be seen clearly.

Sure enough, there was a big crack in it, and the blood clot had blocked some of his organs, which looked very dangerous.

This was the first time she had seen a person's internal organs so clearly, and it was still injured like this, she felt the wind hanging, and asked in a trembling voice: "Is there any salvation from this?" Is it not saved?

However, the expression on the doctor's face should be saved, otherwise the doctor will not be able to laugh, and his heart will be a little calmer, waiting for the doctor to announce the sentence.

"Of course there is salvation, it's just..."

She was relieved to hear that there was salvation.

"Just what?"

"It's just that he has to operate, the cost of the operation is not low, and we have to pay first, so we can treat him."

The doctor pushed the glasses, took out two lists from his pocket and handed them to her, "One is the examination fee just now, the other is the follow-up treatment fee, you will go to the billing office to pay the examination fee now, whether the treatment fee should be paid depends on you."

After all, the cost of this treatment is not low, and it is normal to give up treatment.

Of course, Wu Yu had to pay it, and the life of the lifesaver would not be saved, so she took the list, asked the location of the toll office, and rushed over.

Both lists were taken away, and the doctor was overjoyed, and it seemed that he would not give up on the patient.

Moving his wrists, he turned around and entered the treatment room, where he had to use the best medicine.

When Wu Yu came out of the toll booth with the payment slip, the whole person was in a trance.

Very well, once back before liberation, she is now penniless again.

Hey, this man can't get sick, the hospital is the gold-swallowing beast, and he can't enter.

No wonder Yun'er and her father never came to the hospital to check their health.

After waiting for almost two hours, Shuo Feng was pushed out.

Seeing him close his eyes, she quickly stepped forward and asked, "What is his situation, why did he still faint?" He was awake when I handed him to you.

When she waited outside the operating room, she felt relieved, so she searched for various relevant surgical plans on the light brain, in fact, one is particularly important, the capable person must remain awake during the operation, otherwise it will affect mental power, so the interstellar anesthetic will not make people coma at all, but can make people more awake.

That kind of unconscious anesthetic has long been eliminated for a long time, and even the eighth district does not have that kind of general anesthetic anesthetic.

The doctor took off the surgical gown on his body and patiently explained: "I didn't faint, the patient just fell asleep, and when he woke up in a while, he could go home directly." Hearing