96

Chapter 96: This Woman Is Too Ruthless

Bastard Li moved the centipede face with difficulty, but he was already covered with blood from the centipede face, and his whole body was so frightened that he couldn't hold the burly body of the centipede face at all.

The more frightened he became, the more he couldn't use his hands, and finally, seeing his brother close his eyes, he was so frightened that he became incoherent,

"Oh... Don't leave brother, didn't you promise me to take me to treat my body odor? Our star coins are about to be enough, you wake up.

"You get up quickly and go to the hospital with your brother, don't sleep..."

Wu Yu looked at the difficult brothers and brothers hugged on the ground, and complained in her heart, obviously they were looking for trouble first, and now she seems to be an evil person.

And the people around her actually began to point at her.

"This girl is thin and weak, and she fights people fiercely."

"Then Li Daya is so big, she can beat the other party to blood."

"But no, you see, then Li Daya is about to die, I'm afraid he won't be able to hold on."

"These two brothers have been fatherless and motherless since childhood, and they grew up relying on each other, and suddenly one of them went here, which is strange and pitiful."

"Pity what, they don't make trouble on weekdays, this time they can be regarded as causing hard stubble, and they deserve it."

"I said that you are a person, why are you so unsympathetic, even if they usually do not cause trouble, but have not also caused human life, this girl baby will take Li Daya's life as soon as she comes up, ruthlessly."

Wu Yu: "..."

She didn't expect to kill people, she just planned to teach them a lesson.

And the people are not like this, so what kind of trouble are you guys going to make?

Have you figured out what happened?!

Wu Yu rolled her eyes at the people watching the excitement around her.

The melon-eating crowd received her gaze and quickly retreated and retreated, as if she would do anything to them.

Okay, what do you like to say, she is fearless, anyway, people are not like this.

But you can't leave it alone like this, she is not a heinous evildoer, in the face of a living life, she can't be indifferent, after all, this centipede face can't be sinned to death.

So she stepped forward and said coldly to the crying bastard Li: "If you don't want him to die, let him go, don't you see that he has been foaming at the mouth by you?" Bastard

Li couldn't listen to anything at the moment, and when he saw Wu Yu coming, his chest trembled with excitement.

"It's all to blame on you sharp-toothed woman, if it weren't for you, Da Ya wouldn't be like this."

In fact, when this woman said those words just now, he just wanted to find a hole in the ground to get into, and he couldn't wait to leave the crowd immediately, and he didn't think about fighting at all.

It was Da Ya who couldn't hear anyone say this about him, so he hit her angrily, and Da Ya has always protected him like this.

"Whew... Woo hoo..., don't leave brother, it's brother who is wrong, you wake up quickly, brother will listen to you in the future, and you will never cause trouble again.