99

Chapter 99: The Second Generation of Rich

Coral shrugged in the video,

"He paid a lot and paid twice as much as I do now." And I am very satisfied to be able to work in the same company as my sister.

Saying that, she also raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Besides, isn't there something you can supply ingredients now?" As long as you are there, the restaurant will not go out of business.

Wu Yu couldn't understand where her confidence came from, and thought that she would definitely cooperate with the restaurant.

After all, other suppliers don't dare to cooperate with him, maybe she doesn't dare either, right?

Just as he was about to complain to her, he heard Coral say: "Our boss said to buy ingredients from you at twice the market price."

Hehe......

No wonder this woman jumped ship, she really gave a lot.

"How to sign this contract, is there a template, I'll see first."

Coral Second replied: "Of course, I will send it to you."

Wu Yu clicked on the document and carefully looked at the contents of the contract.

The contract is limited to one year, and the price is the same as Coral said, twice the market price.

But limited to vegetables, fruits do not count, after all, the empire strictly controls the price, the fruit itself is already very expensive, naturally can not raise the price.

Then each time the trading location is set at the recycling station, and the coral takes over.

It is necessary to provide 100 pounds of fresh vegetables and 10 kilograms of fruits every day.

From the day after signing the contract, that is, now, she will go to the recycling station every day from tomorrow to make deliveries.

Not only the business license was copied in the contract, but even the official seal was stamped, and there were no loopholes in the content.

This Jonathan is quite sincere, and it seems that he wants to negotiate this business.

......

Just 100 pounds a day, the vegetable field at the door is simply not enough. I picked all the vegetables in the vegetable field this morning, and it was only more than 50 pounds.

So she had to open another piece of land and process some seeds.

If you sign the contract now, there will be no time to send it tomorrow.

So she looked up at the coral in the video: "There is nothing wrong with this contract, but there is a place that has to be changed."

"What place?"

Wu Yu changed the delivery time to three days later, and then sent it to the corals.

Coral looked at the changed place, "You wait a minute, I'll ask the boss." Seeing

Wu Yu nodding, Coral hung up the video.

Wu Yu waited for two minutes, and she called again.

He smiled and said, "Our boss said it was no problem.

In that case, she had nothing to worry about, and directly confirmed the contract with Coral.

After the matter was done, the two chatted about gossip.

It turns out that Jonathan is a rich second generation, and Green Edge Restaurant is just one of his side businesses.

Not long ago, a group of people from the first district passed through the seventh district and had a meal at the Green Edge Restaurant.

These people are usually accustomed to eating delicious food, and suddenly eat ordinary meals, make trouble in the restaurant, and have to ask the restaurant to give them an explanation.

They were very dissatisfied and clamored for Jonathan to close the store.

Jonathan naturally disagreed, and then things fell apart.

The former suppliers did not dare to offend these people, and they no longer provided ingredients for the restaurant.

Jonathan was helpless, so he had to go to the star network to buy, who knew that those people still did not let go, and directly found someone to hack Jonathan's star network.

Compared with the powerful and powerful, the rich second generation is still much worse in status, people are powerful, want to press him, Jonathan can only admit it.

He looked for the local department, but people did not dare to manage it at all, but only persuaded him to wait, saying that after waiting for a long time, the second generation of officials would be fine if they forgot about it.

I originally wanted to close the store directly, but I couldn't swallow this breath, so I have the current situation.

Sure enough, this has been the case since ancient times, the common people cannot do the rich, and the rich cannot do the powerful.

Fortunately, the eighth district relies on strength to speak, and if someone dares to make trouble, he only needs to overturn the other party.

Forehead...... His own strength seems to be like that, but it is more than enough to deal with ordinary people in the eighth district.

It's just that this Jonathan runs a restaurant, and vegetables alone will definitely not work, and I don't know if he needs other meat ingredients.

Wu Yu thought that Jonathan might still lack other ingredients, so she asked the coral in the video:

"Does your boss have any meat ingredients?"

Coral was stunned by her question, she was obviously not very clear on the first day of work, and could only shake her head at Wu Yu:

"I don't know, it should be lacking, or should I ask?"

Wu Yu stopped it loudly: "No need.

She intends to find out for herself.

"Okay, then I won't ask, it's not early, I have to prepare and report to the store tomorrow."

"See you in three days."

Wu Yu hung up the video and remembered that she still had to open the land to plant vegetables, so she got up directly and left the room.

As for Jonathan, just ask him again in the evening.

Grandma Chen and Xiaoya'er are not at home, so they should go to the fruit forest to open the protective cover.

While it was not yet dark, Wu Yu took the iron head and walked directly to a clearing, which was next to the vegetable field.

She raised her hand and drew a magic talisman to purify the land, and the iron head was very active in digging the ground.

Looking at the speed of the iron head, it should be able to get it before dark.

But she said, "Iron head, if the work is not done after dark,

come back tomorrow morning."

"Received."

Wu Yu saw the green light flashing in the iron head's eyes, and knew that it had received the order, so she turned around reassuringly and walked towards the fruit forest.

She had to go and see what had changed to her fruits, hoping they would last a little longer.