100

Chapter 100: Tang Feng was late and lost

When Wu Yu came to the fruit forest, an old man and a young man were bending over, picking up loquat peaches that had fallen on the ground.

She stepped forward, bent down to pick up a peach, looked at the broken part, and felt pity.

Grandma Chen noticed that Wu Yu was coming, stood up, held the peach she picked up and handed it to Wu Yu

,

"Girl, what should you do if you look at these fruits?" It's a shame that they all broke. The

old man's sigh reached Wu Yu's ears, making Wu Yu's already anxious heart even more uncomfortable.

She pursed her lips and looked at the rotten fruit, her eyes revealing exhaustion.

From today's trial sale, it can be seen that the fruit is not easy to sell, and even Jonathan in the seventh district has only ordered 10 pounds.

Perhaps the price of fruit is really too high.

Wu Yu was not good at revealing this in front of the old people and children, so she smiled and took the rotten fruit in Grandma Chen's hand, so she said lightly:

"It's okay, just drop these some, let's cut off the bad part, make it into cans and eat it slowly, so that we are not afraid of waste."

This is the only way she can think of to deal with these rotten fruits at the moment.

"Canned?" Little Bud came over and looked at Wu Yu curiously.

Wu Yu smiled and nodded: "My sister will make it for you to eat in a while, but I have to wait for my sister to pick some fruits first."

She has to pick off the ones that are about to fall, otherwise tomorrow it will be another rotten fruit.

Grandma Chen watched her pick the fruit and turned her worry into joy: "This is to be taken and sold, right?" Are those sold out today? Looking

at the old man looking at her expectantly, Wu Yu pushed Jonathan out, "Well, it's easy to sell, someone ordered 10 pounds with me today, and I will need 10 pounds every day in the future."

After listening to this, Grandma

Chen looked happy, "That's good, I'll pick it, you go to rest." As

he spoke, he reached out to pick it up.

Wu Yu hurriedly stopped it, "No need, I'll just come, you can help me pick it up."

Is she afraid that the old man will also pick off what will not fall off, or is it better for her to pick it herself.

She only needs to release a little spiritual power on the fruit tree, and the fruit tree will tell her which fruit is about to fall, and even when it will fall.

She hasn't found a place for these fruits to stay in the trees for a day.

Wu Yu walked back and forth in the fruit forest, and when she encountered something that was about to fall, she picked it off.

Grandma Chen didn't understand at first, why not just pick a tree, and when Wu Yu handed her the fruit, she understood what was going on.

I secretly scolded myself in my heart for being confused, and I almost broke something, but fortunately, the girl was smart.

By the time the fruit was picked, it was already dark, after all, I had to ask one by one.

Although I didn't pick much, it still took a lot of time.