111

Chapter 111: Fu Guangming's Mind

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Wu Yu listened to the beeping sound from the light brain, a little inexplicable.

What's the situation, how do you suddenly hang up the light brain? She hadn't finished talking yet.

Just as she was wondering, the light brain shook.

It was a message from Sun Yanyan.

Click on it and take a look, a large paragraph of text.

......

"I'm sorry God, I didn't mean to hang up your light brain..."

Sun Yanyan told Wu Yu in the form of text messages about what her classmates were looking for her and Tang Fengchi's various concerns about confidentiality.

Wu Yu looked at the information in her head, a little angry, not only did not help her publicize, but also covered her tightly about selling talisman paper, is it easy for her to earn some star coins.

However, Tang Fengchi's concerns still make some sense.

The people on the federal side do have problems, so let's take the empire to find imbeciles to settle in them, it's strange to think about it.

It's just that this matter can't be hidden for a lifetime, and she wants to sell her talisman paper to more people.

Now that energy spars are so scarce, and so many people in the empire are waiting to use energy agents, her rune paper will definitely sell when she is born.

It's not interesting to cover up, thinking of this, she directly sent a message to Sun Yanyan, so that she didn't have to hide it, and if someone asked, she would tell him directly.

After the message was sent, Sun Yanyan did not reply.

Because the game on the big screen is over, now it's Sun Yanyan's turn to play.

I saw Sun Yanyan standing around the cultivation pot that had been carried up before.

The host next to him said competently:

"Now please put down what you are doing, watch the Seventh District Plantation College carefully, and bring us a wonderful planting performance."

"Their school gave up the competition, which means this is the last time they will appear in the planting competition, so please watch carefully and respect them."

Wu Yu frowned and looked at the host on the screen, always feeling that he was talking strangely and uncomfortable.

She didn't feel well, and Sun Yanyan was estimated to be even more uncomfortable.

The camera moved to Sun Yanyan's side, and sure enough, I saw that they were pursing their lips and enduring.

Wu Yu looked at the people around her, and they all looked like they were gloating and watching a good show.

......

Well, if she didn't know Sun Yanyan, she would probably have the same virtues as them.

At this time, the host began to introduce: "District 7 is going to plant sandalwood trees this time, and everyone knows how difficult sandalwood trees are. Except for the founder of the Seventh District Plantation Academy, no one has planted this tree, and now their school is going to plant sandalwood trees here, let's wait and see what the result is.