76

Chapter 76: Shuo Feng was injured

Xu Yi felt threatened, and the momentum on Shuo Feng's body changed instantly, and she quickly grabbed his arm and shook her head slightly at him.

There are many people on the other side, it is better not to fight hard.

And now the other party does not know that they have found that the situation is wrong, maybe they can fool the past.

Wu Yu greeted with a smile and stepped forward and said exaggeratedly: "This is the dean of the school, long time to look up, really see each other is not as famous." The

middle-aged man held his stomach and smiled: "Haha, is it?" I didn't expect me to be so famous.

Then he said, "I heard that there are children in your family who want to come to our school?"

Wu Yu sneered in her heart, she was really impatient, and she went straight to the topic as soon as she came.

The heart is disdainful, but the face does not show, still smiling like a flower, "Yes, we are here to find a school for the child today, see that it is not bad here, I want to say come in and see, this look is indeed very good, I plan to bring the child over in two days to report."

"It won't be two days before you report for duty?" Middle-aged fat man wrinkled.

But soon he said: "It doesn't matter in two days, we can go ahead and go through the formalities now, and then we can go directly to class, which is convenient and trouble-free." The

middle-aged man's smile was particularly bright, and with the oily light of his face, it made her dizzy for a while.

"I won't go through the formalities today, and I'll bring my brother and the child over in two days." Saying that, he pulled Shuo Feng, who was 190 years tall, in front of him to block the other party's big oil face.

She really couldn't stand the bad breath that came out when the other party spoke, it was oily and smelly, and she was so dizzy.

Shuo Feng straightened up very cooperatively, blocked her behind, and said expressionlessly: "Yes, we will come back in two days."

Then he pulled up Wu Yu and turned around and left.

He really couldn't do the gesture she had, and he didn't want to talk nonsense with these people.

Before taking two steps, several strong men who had been following behind the middle-aged fat man immediately gathered around, "Our boss would like to invite you to the office for a detailed discussion."

Saying that, he twisted his neck from side to side, as if he was threatening.

Wu Yu counted the people who came up, six...

Thinking of Tang Fengchi's force value, Shuo Feng, as his subordinate, the force value should not be bad.

He went in four, and she dealt with the two on the left, well, this arrangement is very reasonable.

The body immediately entered a combat state, but his mouth still replied, "Talk about your grandmother!" Probably

tearing his face, several people from the other side directly rushed up.

She mobilized her spiritual power to her whole body, and just wanted to fight back, but she felt dizzy for a while, and her body went limp.

Shuo Feng took the fists of six people alone, and still had the spare strength to ask her on the ground, "What's wrong with you?"