117

Chapter 117: It's Worthy of Me

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Over time, the sandalwood tree in Wu Yu's pot grew higher and higher.

At this moment, she felt that she was already a little struggling, looked up at the time on the big screen, and then slowed down the output of spiritual power.

There was still plenty of time, and she had to slow down, otherwise she was worried that she would be in a coma due to excessive mental energy consumption like the last time she planted loquat trees.

Now the sandalwood tree in her pot is almost one person tall, and she is about to surpass the first place in the first half.

Turning her head to look at the situation of the others around her, she found that most of the contestants had already left, only a few people were still insisting, and none of them in the pot had her sandalwood tree growing well.

Maybe she can get the top spot in today's game, and looking at the sporadic few people on the field, her confidence instantly exploded.

After feeling that he was almost slowing down, he directly increased his firepower and lost sharply against the basin.

Watching the sandalwood tree become taller and taller under her own birth, she couldn't suppress the corners of her mouth, although she had begun to be short of breath, she did not stop giving birth.

Maybe you can get the first place if you stop now, but it's a little closer, and then you can be the same as the one that Sun Yanyan planted, which is the goal she set for herself before.

Thinking like this, she squeezed out a trace of spiritual power, and finally after consuming the last trace of spiritual power, the sandalwood tree stood vibrantly in the center of the arena, and it also produced the seed she wanted.

'I should have got the first place.' Exhausted, she thought with some uncertainty, after all, her attention was on planting, and she did not look at others.

Then he went straight to the ground and lay down.

It wasn't until she lay on the ground panting for breath that she realized that apart from hearing her own heavy breathing, the surroundings were surprisingly quiet.

Shouldn't it? With so many people on the basketball court, it stands to reason that it won't be so quiet.

She opened her somewhat bloodshot eyes, which were bloodshot not because she stayed up late, but because she had just exerted too much force.

Lying on the ground, her vision was blocked by the cultivation basins around her, and all she could see was basins, only this basin of her own was particularly eye-catching.

Only this pot of his own is full of greenery, and the other pots are either empty or stand a small dead tree.

"Hah... It's me. A low laugh came down her throat, her tone filled with pride.

She had already collapsed, but when she thought that she was so good, regardless of her physical discomfort, she wanted to get up and receive the award, and a million was still waiting for her.

Just as she stood up, the basketball court suddenly exploded like a pot, and there was an uproar.

Wu Yu was shocked by the sudden sound, and almost fell down again.