104

Chapter 104: Prize for First Place

Although Wu Yu felt sorry for what happened to Sun Ba, she was now sitting on the train to the first district, and she couldn't see him, so she could only clumsily comfort Sun Yanyan next to her.

"Your brother is tall and in good health, and he will definitely not die."

As soon as her words came out, Sun Yanyan, who was originally sobbing softly, cried out at once.

......

Belch...... What is dead or immortal, look at what she said with this broken mouth.

He closed his mouth and did not dare to speak again, for fear of saying something that was not heard.

Only silently handed Sun Yanyan a tissue.

It may be that Sun Yanyan was crying too loudly, and the people in the front seat stood up and looked at them, and said impatiently:

"Can you be quiet for a while, your brother is all right and you cry out of trouble."

Sun Yanyan stopped crying, raised her head and looked at the man standing in front of her stunned, pouting, wanting to cry but not daring to cry.

Looking at that, he obviously cares about the man's words.

The man looked at her like this and sighed: "The voice of your speech can be heard throughout the carriage, since your brother became like this because of you, then you can take a good score and go back to him, maybe he will be fine."

"What's more, you are still a student, if you get good grades, it will also be of great help to your future development, you cry here, your brother can't wake up."

After the man finished speaking, he sat back in his chair.

After listening to the man's words, Sun Yanyan actually collected her emotions at once, and looked at Wu Yu in high spirits:

"Great God, I will definitely be able to achieve good results tomorrow." She waved the talisman paper she squeezed in the palm of her hand.

......

The transformation was too fast, Wu Yu was a little uncomfortable, so she had to smile at the corners of her mouth.

Just now I was crying pear blossoms with rain, and I was as excited as chicken blood.

This woman, it's really incomprehensible.

...... Except, of course, her.

Suddenly, the man sitting in the front seat poked his head out from behind and whispered to them: "In the future, don't listen to those on the Internet, what kind of nonsense to eliminate dark power, you must always remember that dark energy can never be eliminated."

After

speaking, he sighed and shook his head: "Students are easy to be deceived." "

......

Reminded of the man's kindness, the two of them were speechless, only nodding with a smile at the man, indicating that they knew and did not explain out loud.

After Sun Yanyan's mood improved, she pulled Wu Yu to whisper about the planting competition.

It turned out that the planting competition held by the empire every year was not only a competition between schools in various districts.

Wild growers can also participate, but they are held separately from schools.

The inter-school competition is at the front, while these wild growers' competitions are at the end, and there is only one game, which is not as complicated as the inter-school competition.