124

Chapter 124: Locked Up

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Not leaving? Don't go and wait for him to waste her feet too, she's not stupid!

Ignoring the man lying on the ground in pain, she walked towards the back door without looking back, which she had observed and could lead directly to the outside of the school, and there was no monitoring.

Mo Sang shouted anxiously and angrily behind her: "You are not allowed to leave, my brother did not let you go."

Wu Yuli didn't bother to pay attention to her, the exit was in front of her, she wanted to find a place to heal the injury, and she didn't know if her treatment technique was useful for bone injuries, she had to try it quickly.

In fact, after knowing that her hand was wasted at first, she couldn't accept it.

Then I suddenly thought that I would treat a little, and then I picked myself up again.

Mo Sang saw that she ignored people, and saw that she was about to disappear from view, and he trembled with anger.

However, she couldn't leave her brother behind, she could only watch him dry stare in the direction Wu Yu left.

"Ah Ling!"

Wu Yu was walking to the door when she heard Mo Sang shout in surprise.

Bad!

Before she could react, she felt a tingling pain coming from her neck. Before he even had time to reach out and touch the sore spot, he fell directly to the ground.

When her vision blurred, she saw a group of mermaids in black military uniforms rushing in, and the man at the head was still holding a gun-type weapon in his hand.

She stared at the hand holding the weapon, trying to clear herself up, but her consciousness quickly blurred.

............

When she woke up again, she was in a white space surrounded by walls.

Why is it a space and not a room, just because there is not a window in the place, not even the door.

The whole space is boxy, there is nothing in it, just her and the small bed she is lying on, the key is that the bed is also white.

Everything she could see was white, and she felt dizzy and aching after looking at it for a long time.

Fortunately, the clothes on the body have not been changed to white, and they are still the original body, which can be used to alleviate the visual impact.

The pain and hunger in her hands reminded her that she was still alive, and it was clear that she had been here for a long time.

It was she who was careless, she didn't expect support to come so quickly, it was only a minute or two before Mo Sang sent a distress message, it seemed that those people had been waiting outside for a long time.

Think about it, too, how can the master of a country go out without bodyguards.

Forget it, it's useless to think about it now. The moment they offended their brothers and sisters, the end was already preordained.

Even if she left at that time, now that technology is so advanced, you can find her in minutes, maybe it will affect the little buds, and now this is fine.