11

Chapter 11: Sprouting

Hearing the commander's three words, Wu Yu subconsciously did not want to meet these people, but fortunately this seriously injured man did not wake up.

In the past, every time I met an official person, I always had to ask her to the bottom of it, and the trouble was to death.

And on the first day she arrived here, she entered the bureau, and she still has a criminal record on her.

So go first for worship and worship.

With such a big sun, the pots in the garbage dump are considered out of play, and she doesn't want to be stinked.

I had to push the empty car back.

This trip was really a big loss, not only ran for nothing, but also consumed a lot of energy.

Rubbing his face in annoyance, he said to himself, "Ah... I blame myself for being too kind. The

only thing that is gratifying is that the person he saved should not be some vicious bad person, after all, he is called a commander, which sounds very decent.

......

At the Second District Military Hospital, a young man in a white coat frowned at the beating value on the detector.

"Gee... Odd. The

young man shook his head, "No, how can it be so different from the last test report." It stands to reason that having been injured so badly, the dark energy fluctuations of the Spirit Sea should be more active. He

looked fixedly at the man sitting on the hospital bed, "Tang Fengchi, tell me honestly, what happened to you?" The

man's face was pale and bloodless, and he shook his head slightly, "I don't know, at that time, the dark energy of my spiritual sea rioted, and I was unconscious. When I woke up, I saw a girl resting beside me, and the wound in front of her was also bandaged.

"Listen to you say that, Shunfeng was the girl who saved you before they went to pick you up. And also helped you treat dark energy riots, is there already such a powerful energy agent on the market? The

young man continued to ask, "Are you sure that you have used all the energy agents you carried with you at that time, and you have not suppressed the dark energy riot?"

Tang Fengchi nodded.

When Shunfeng found him, there was no one else around him, and when he was seriously injured, Shunfeng did not check nearby, and directly brought him back.

He also had to go to the eighth district again, and he had to find the girl, thank her in person, and find out what was going on.

Dark energy is the trouble of everyone's heart, the empire's several manufacturing energy agent companies, has been constantly updating energy agents, so far the latest and most effective energy agent, it is difficult to achieve the effect of immediate effect.

If the dark energy intrusion is not serious, using the best energy agent may have a good effect immediately.

But he knew best what he was yesterday.

Thinking of this, he had to go right away.

"Ouch, I said Commander Tang, can you take good care of your body." Seeing that Tang Feng got up late to get dressed and did not rest well, the young man hurriedly stopped it.

"Although your wound can be healed in the healing warehouse, it is only a healing wound. You can't make up for the blood you lost, you give me a good lie down.

The man was pressed back to the hospital bed and spoke a little weakly, "Doctor Mo, I feel like I can be discharged." The

young man gave him a blank look, "Then your feeling is wrong." And until I know what is going on with the dark energy of your spirit sea, you are not allowed to go anywhere.

Tang Feng was helpless, "So the two of us can figure out what's going on just by staying here?"

"So you mean?"

"Hmm."

"Then I'll go too." The young man said quickly.

After getting along for many years, the two of them also have a bit of tacit understanding, and what is in each other's hearts can be guessed to some extent.

"But you have to rest for two more days before you act, otherwise I will tell Old Master Tang that you are injured this time, then you will not be able to go anywhere."

The young man warned Tang Fengchi.

Thinking of his grandfather's worried look, he compromised.

Sighing, "Okay, act in two days, just the two of us." The

young man smiled, "It's about the same, come and I'll check it for you again." "

......

Originally, she said that she would never go to the garbage dump again, but after Grandma Chen's leg injury was almost healed, she took Xiao Yaer with her every day, and she had to follow.

The pots from the previous two days are no longer there, presumably disposed of by the garbage dump.

Every few days, the department that manages the dump destroys the garbage indiscriminately.

Tomorrow is the day when the black market opens, last time she had rune paper to sell, this time there was nothing, fortunately there was a little star coins left before.

I don't know if it's enough, hey, it's really sad.

"Sister, sister, come out soon." Little Bud's voice came in from outside the house, interrupting her train of thought.

Xiao Ya'er's voice sounded a little anxious, and Wu Yu was worried about what was happening, and quickly walked outside the house.

Seeing Little Bud standing right at the strawberry planting place waving to her, her heart relaxed.

Walked over and touched the child's head, "Is there something wrong with Little Bud calling her sister?"

Little Bud happily pulled her to squat down and pointed to the ground, "Sister, look here."

Look in the direction she is pointing.

Nothing, looked at the little bud suspiciously.

"Oh, this is it." The little guy saw that she didn't see it and was a little anxious, and quickly pulled her lower.

Inside the one-square-sized planting area, there is a small bit of green. If you don't look closely, you can't see it at all, so Xiao Ya'er was found here every day.

Some surprises looked at this little shoot, hugged the little bud's little head, and took a sip, "Great, little bud, the strawberry seeds we planted germinated, haha."

"Is that what strawberry sprouts are? It's so pretty, and the little buds like it. Looking

at this single seedling, I was afraid that it might disappear if I was not careful, and I planned to move it to a pot and raise it.

"Little bud, don't move, I'll go to the house and get a flower pot out."

Just as he was about to get up, Grandma Chen's voice sounded behind him, "The flower pot is here."

Just heard Xiao Bud'er's call, she quickly put down the work in her hand, but she was old, and she was not as fast as young people.

Seeing that they said that the seeds had sprouted, she thought of the pot that Xiao Yu had moved back, and when the child said that she would move the strawberries to the pot when they sprinkled, she took one.