39

Chapter 39: Removing the Dark Energy from Tang Fengchi's Spirit Body

When Shuo Feng came out of the room, he saw that the commander was sitting cross-legged in the way Wu Yu said, and although it looked very difficult, he still insisted on sitting.

Shuo Feng walked towards them in a few steps.

Wu Yu saw him come out and spoke first, "Shuo Feng troubles you to help us guard the point for a while."

He did not answer, standing straight on the side and watching Tang Fengchi, hoping to get some instructions from him.

It's a pity that now Tang Feng can't take care of him, and sitting cross-legged has already used all his strength.

Wu Yu saw that he was there and did not speak, thinking that he still did not agree with her and did not want to help them guard.

This is not okay, you must get him to agree, otherwise she is not at ease, this is his home after all.

Taoism is like this, if you want to practice it in someone's home, you must obtain the consent of the master, otherwise the magnetic field is incompatible and it is difficult to succeed.

So he planned to scare him, "I must follow my way, if you don't help me guard, and two big living people have an accident in your house, then you are afraid that you will not be able to argue."

Xu listened to her say this, knowing the seriousness of the matter, and finally figured it out and nodded repeatedly, "Oh, okay."

Wu Yu smiled.

"That's right."

Shuo Feng secretly breathed a sigh of relief, the look in the commander's eyes just now was too scary.

It seems that it is really the same as what Dr. Mo said, and the commander is really pretending.

"You must not let people disturb me, you know?"

Wu Yu reminded again.

Shuo Feng immediately returned, "You know, you start."

Wu Yu calmed down and held her breath, she needed to use the mental method to go through Tang Fengchi's body first, and drive all those qi in one place, so that she could accurately use the magic talisman to remove it.

Sitting cross-legged behind Tang Fengchi, his hands were close to the man's back to run the mental technique.

When her True Qi was operating in Tang Fengchi's body, she found that his body was full of dark diseases, and these dark diseases would make his body in pain all the time.

Wu Yu sighed in her heart, this person is really powerful, and I don't know how he usually endures it.

It is precisely because of these dark diseases that it is particularly difficult for her to run her mental method.

True Qi finally reached her brain, and she felt an extremely powerful energy body, which made people afraid to touch it.

And the qi is around that energy body, and now those qi are extremely active.

If she were to describe this scene, it would probably be a group of demons dancing like a party in his head.

No wonder Tang Feng fainted in pain, understandable, understandable.

Fortunately, those anger touched her true qi and instantly withered, and then quietly let her fiddle with it.

As time passed, he finally drove the anger that wrapped around his spiritual body to a place.