2

Chapter 2: Heavily indebted, fined for wasteland

Wu Yu, who was sitting in the confinement room, was in a very apprehensive mood.

She has truthfully explained the matter to the police comrades, and she will never dare to lie in front of the police comrades.

Secretly concealed her profession, and after the founding of the People's Republic of China, she was not allowed to become refined She had already remembered it in her heart, and she absolutely could not let the police comrades know.

However, his name and age are an orphan, adopted by the master and raised up, his center is sour, eat the last meal but not the next meal, how pitiful and pitiful things to be, pick and choose are clearly explained.

Of course, she herself did not know how she came here inexplicably, and the police comrades did not understand.

However, she insisted that she was a good citizen, never committed adultery, and asked police comrades to be lenient.

"This girl is full of nonsense, and one or two out of ten sentences are true." A middle-aged man with a strong body and a straight face whispered his conclusions to a short man.

The short man is actually not short, but the height of 175 is a little shorter among the interstellar men with an average height of 185.

The short man listened to the middle-aged man say this, and also said his conclusion, "There is no light brain, Curry does not have her record, and there is no identity account on her body." And just now I probed with spiritual power and found that she had no mental power at all, thinking that she was an imbecile person who secretly ran from District 8. The

middle-aged man touched the chaser in his hand, and then said directly: "I'll register an identity bracelet for her, record her information in it, and then record the account of the restaurant and the account of the bureau." "Good

." The short man nodded in reply.

An hour later, Wu Yu looked at the identity account in her hand and studied curiously.

The shape of this thing is the same as the bracelet worn by Aunt Wang's hand, the texture is like jade, but the color is silver-white, it feels cold and cold to the touch, so uncomfortable, the finger gently presses the button in the middle, it will project some text, you can click on those words, a little becomes other pictures, but also zoom in and out, Wu Yu is a little addicted to this for a while, can't put it down.

It turns out that everyone here has to wear such an identity bracelet, which records the identity of the holder and some other functions, but at present, Wu Yu still can't understand it, who told her to not know the words here now, fortunately, there is no problem with language communication, the same as before.

The executive looked at the girl in front of him, her long black and bright hair was tightly tied at the back of her head, although it was a little messy, but with a face as white as jade, and seriously fiddling with the light brain of her wrist, it was also pleasing to the eye.

He informed Wu Yu of the result in a rather gentle tone.

"According to the provisions of the Star Law, Ms. Wu Yu, you have violated the crime of sneaking over the area and picking quarrels and provoking trouble, and you will be punished now. Since Ms. Wu Yu is an imbecile person, she cannot stay in other districts except the eighth district at will, and she is not detained now, and then she will be sent back to the eighth district, fined 2,000 coins and forced compensation of 12,500 stars for Green Edge Restaurant, from today onwards, Ms. Wu Yu's account will be supervised until the arrears and fines are paid off, and if it is not paid off after 12 months, it will be sent to the Dark Forest.

"The above content, I will send it in writing to your bracelet again, and ask Ms. Wu Yu to cooperate well." After saying this, the law enforcement officers left Wu Yu alone in the confinement room, got up and walked out.

The wrist bracelet it is suddenly not fun, what kind of thing? She doesn't understand very well, can someone come and explain to her what is the crime of stealing over the region and picking quarrels and provoking trouble? Also What does it mean to be imbecile? She? Imbeciles? She's strong, isn't it!

And a meal is so expensive? The fines are not so expensive, black shops, definitely black shops.

So this convicts her? Isn't it too hasty?

Before she could refute, two mechanical-style robots came and took her to a flying machine, and then she felt a tingling pain in the back of her neck, and then she softened Although her

body was soft and weak, her consciousness was very clear, the journey was very long, she was a little bored

, so she spoke to the two mechanical-style robots next to her.

The robot is intelligent and can give answers to any questions he asks.

Finally, she learned from the robot what an imbecile is.

It turns out that everyone here has spiritual power and is called an ability.

Spiritual power is also divided into strong and weak, s is the highest realm, f is the tail of the crane.

There are also a small number of people, who have no mental power, are called imbeciles, and their physical fitness cannot keep up with the ability in all aspects, and naturally there will be no good treatment for those who are not useful to the empire, and all imbeciles are only worthy of living in the eighth district.

The empire has 17 districts, and the eighth district is located in the middle of the other districts, which is used for the other districts to pile up waste garbage.

So she became an imbecile without mental power?

Looking at the surrounding scene, I felt sad for a while.

So just put it here for her? If you don't have a shop in the village or a store, do you fend for yourself?

Fortunately, she has a strong ability to survive in the wild, and this difficulty is still difficult for her.

The other side.

The middle-aged man who withdrew the execution number 1489 discussed the outcome of Wu Yu's ruling with his colleague Short.

The short man didn't understand why he let Wu Yu go. And where can the imbecile compensate those star coins, why should she be locked up.

The middle-aged man didn't want to say more about it, so he casually perfunctory, "You'll understand in a year." When

the short man heard this, he suddenly understood a little.

A year later, the imbecile will be sent to the Dark Forest to mine before he can get the Star Coin.

Those who are able need to extract energy from those ores to treat long-term genetic diseases.

The Dark Forest is called the Dark Deep Forest because the magnetic fields there affect robots and remote mechanical equipment.

There are many dangers there, and the dark energy inside exceeds the standard, which has a huge threat to those who are able, and only poor people or arrange for crime to be changed.

Although Wu Yu has committed a crime now, this has not yet reached the sentencing standard, and if she further violates the star law on this basis, it is not certain.