63

Chapter 63: Humph and Humph

Yes, directly exhaust the child...

Although Grandma Chen said that it was okay, she was still a little uneasy, and raised her hand to use a healing spell on Xiao Bud'er.

After seeing the little one turn over and sleep more soundly, he left with confidence.

Using yesterday's method, the spiritual power was transmitted to all parts of the body, and after feeling the changes in the body, without saying a word, he rushed directly towards the orchard.

Fortunately, there was no dodge and hit an obstacle, but the brakes were a bit laborious.

Continue.

I believe that it will not be long before she can fly into the sky and sweep through thousands of armies and be omnipotent.

......

Ha...... Exaggerated, exaggerated.

But everyone should have an unattainable dream, and she bears the brunt of it.

After her shield was opened, she practiced her spiritual power around the orchard.

By the way, look at the situation in the orchard.

Watch as the sky gets darker before stopping to practice.

Tried the speed and reflexes, well, the progress is obvious, and the brakes are not bothered.

Nodded in satisfaction.

Through the starlight, walk back slowly.

When I went back, I happened to encounter a dusty servant.

For some reason, he saw her like a rat meeting a cat.

Obviously the car stopped at the door, and the people also got out of the car, and then saw her passing by, and the home did not return, so she directly turned around and went in the opposite direction, pretending not to see her.

Wu Yu: "..."What kind of flood beast is she?"

Three or two steps stepped forward to stop him, "Your home is here, where are you going?" Shuo

Feng took a few steps back to open the distance, "I just remembered that something I didn't do, I have to go and do it."

"It's dark, what else is there to do, be a thief?" Wu Yu looked up at the sky and teased.

Shuo Feng looked away in embarrassment, not knowing how to answer her question.

Wu Yu looked at his eyes evasive, unwilling to answer, shrugged, no longer embarrassed him, she is not the kind of person who has to dig into the bottom of the matter.

"Since there is still business, then you are busy, I will go home first."

Shuo Feng watched the people leave, and when the people were far away, he remembered that he had not yet given her what he had taken.

Quickly chased after him, "Wait a minute, I'll get back what you asked me to pick up."

Looking at the person chasing behind her, Wu Yu stopped.

When the person approached, he asked excitedly, "Got it back so quickly?"

She was a little surprised, she thought she would wait a day or two.

Shuo Feng directly took her things out of the space button, and Wu Yu couldn't take it.

"Slow down, slow down..."