28

Chapter 28: Buying Light Brain

Perhaps seeing her difficulties, she did not mock her like at the beginning, but patiently introduced her to where to sell light brains, and even asked her to report her coral name when she went to buy it, which could be cheaper.

It turns out that this staff member is called Coral.

Wu Yu saw the transformation of her before and after in her eyes, and did not show anything unusual.

She is like this, as long as things can be completed smoothly, the attitude of people who have nothing to do with her, she doesn't care at all.

I just learned from the coral mouth that the people here are connected with each other with light brains.

Light brain can be used to connect. Can be on the star network, the star network connects to various planets, and what happens on each planet will be reported on it.

Not only that, the light brain also has various functions, what to take photos, videos, shopping and what is its most basic function.

It feels a bit like a computer, but more powerful than a computer.

Her knowledge of this world only came from the eighth district, and before today she didn't even know that there were other planets here.

After learning that the light brain can translate the languages of various planets, this instantly made her eager to buy one.

She needed this thing so much to make her understand the world more clearly and learn on it.

She had to buy one anyway, even the worst kind.

Pull up the clouds and walk towards the location given by the coral.

Coral saw that the guest was gone, and quickly contacted his sister, "Hey Shanni, I just collected a little strawberry, I'll send it home in a while, and you will take it to the store to sell." A

woman's puzzled voice came from the other end of the light brain, "Strawberry? Aren't you in the 8th arrondissement? Where did the strawberries come from there.

Coral explained with a look of excitement, "Ouch, don't you know, just now a woman brought a box of strawberries and asked me if I could collect it, of course I did." And it was collected at the price of 5,000 pieces, and then we sold 8,000 pieces.

"5,000 a harvest? That's a good deal, but few people have come to eat in the store lately, and I don't know if the strawberries can be sold. Fruit

is a luxury item that only rich people often eat. During this time, some of the VIP that their store can afford has been lost.

If the business does not improve, I am afraid that this job will be lost, and maybe in the future, she will have to make a living with her sister in the eighth district. It's sad to think about.

Listening to her sister say this, Coral comforted: "It's okay, if you can't sell it, you can't sell it, when the time comes, we will keep it for ourselves to eat, and also experience the life of a rich person."

Shanni was amused by her sister and laughed, "Okay, I'll try to sell as much as possible, you are busy with your going."

"Okay, remember to take the goods."

Over here, Wu Yu and Yun'er went around in circles and finally came to the store that sold light brains.

The location was so remote that it took a round tour to find it.