18

Chapter 18: The Relic of Little Bud's Parents - Energy Spa

When Mother Chen heard him say this, she took out a fist-sized energy spar from her arms and handed it directly to Xiao Ya'er.

Probably everyone has never seen such a good-looking stone, and they didn't say a word for a while, quietly looking at the spar in Xiao Bud'er's hand.

This is obviously different from what Tang Xingchen gave her, first of all, the size is far more than half, and secondly, although the same crystal clear, this spar still exudes a faint light.

Moreover, this light felt extremely familiar to her, and it seemed to be very strange, just like the inner dan of the snake essence that her master had eliminated.

But that inner dan was round and smooth, a small one, which was obviously different from this diamond-sharp spar, but she felt the breath of essence from the spar.

This spar was like a combination of contradictions, which made her confused.

Before she could come up with a reason, Xiao Ya'er held the spar and handed it to her, "Sister, can you help me hold it, such a beautiful energy spar, I'm afraid that I won't be able to hold it and break it."

Looking at the spar handed to her, the familiar feeling became stronger, and she also felt another familiar feeling.

Yes, it was her feeling of absorbing Tang Xingchen's energy spar.

Thinking about the feeling at that time, looking at the spar in front of me, it was also too tempting.

Stop it, you must endure ah Wu Yu, this is what Xiaoya's parents bought back with their lives.

You must not touch it, otherwise she is afraid that she will not be able to grasp herself.

Hurriedly took a few steps back, stayed away from Xiao Ya'er, and quickly said to her: "Little Bud, you take it to grandma and put it, this is your parents' relics, you have to keep it well."

Little Bud was very well-behaved, and after listening to her words, he gave the spar to the old man.

When Xiao Yaer's parents died, she was only a little older, and she didn't remember what her parents were like, and she didn't have any special envy for them, so even after listening to what Father Chen said, her mood did not fluctuate much.

Only Grandma Chen has been wiping her tears alone, and after receiving the spar handed over by Xiao Yaer, she cried bitterly.

As if I want to vent all the pain of these years, people feel pity.

Father Chen saw that the old man was sad to this point, and he was even more ashamed of himself, his blood and qi surged up, and he fainted directly to the ground.

The Chen family was jumping for another while, and finally Wu Yu stepped forward to check, only to find that he was just overtired and passed out.

Finally, he told Mother Chen that he must give those two talismans to Father Chen to use, otherwise the dark energy will attack again, and she will have no choice.

After a whole morning, the three returned home, and the old man's mood had stabilized.

Just kept stroking the spar, stunned.

Wu Yu and Xiao Ya'er did not dare to disturb her, for fear of saying the wrong thing and causing the old man to be sad.

The two came to the room to bring a pot of strawberries to the yard to bask in the sun, and the strawberries have sprouted one after another in the past few days, and now there are 3 pots.