106

Chapter 106: It's not strange

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Wu Yu was flustered in her heart, and all kinds of words flashed in her mind, and she even thought of fighting and running.

However, the staff who registered her identity only glanced at her, and the action of registering in her hand did not stop.

Shaking his head, he said, "Gee... In the past, some people used fake identities to participate in the competition, and there were actually people who used imbeciles, which is really a long time to see.

His voice was not loud, but Wu Yu could hear it clearly.

Someone playing with a fake identity? And the staff is not strange, what is this operation?

He also regarded her as someone who participated in the competition under a false identity.

This game is not reliable! Are bonuses real? Can I get it in my hand?

Before she could come up with a reason, the staff registered her information.

said lightly: "This has already been registered, and it cannot be changed."

Wu Yu originally wanted to ask clearly, the meaning of his words, the words came to his lips, thinking of his status as an imbecile, it was better not to make trouble, so he didn't ask.

The staff handed her the transparent registration plate in her hand, "Take it, the place for the competition is in front, you can go over and wait."

Then he pointed to the big screen next to him and reminded: "If you can't find the place, there is a map with marks on it."

"Okay, thanks." Wu Yu took the registration plate.

The staff waved his hand and called directly to the person behind: "Next."

Wu Yu gave way and walked along the flow of people to the competition venue.

Thinking but thinking, even if you don't look at the map, you can follow others to the place of the game, and this staff specially reminded her that she is really dedicated.

And don't ask questions about the east and give him five-star praise.

The place of the game was hastily set up on the basketball court, and the audience of the basketball court was full of people, all holding a registration board, all planters who came to the game.

There is a large screen in the middle of the basketball court, on which the students' games are being broadcast live.

According to the number on the registration board, Wu Yu found her position, sat down, and looked at the big screen in the middle of the basketball court with interest.

A student on the screen is giving birth to the plant in front of him, and the plant has almost been born, it is a cabbage.

After a few seconds, the cabbage is directly ripened and blooms and sets seeds.

The student smiled proudly at the camera before stopping.

The camera opened up, and there were not only him on the field, but also a dozen students, trying to give birth to the plant in front of him.

No wonder the camera was just given to the student alone, who turned out to be the first to finish.

Looking at the game on the screen, Wu Yu only felt boring, and it was really boring to give a close-up of a cabbage.