25

Chapter 25: Giving Strawberries

Wu Yu pulled out a professional smile, "That... Hello, thank you very much for the nutrient solution you sent yesterday, this is my little gift in return.

Saying that, he handed the box with strawberries in his hand to the man in front of him.

The man took the box, "Return the gift?

Wu Yu nodded, "A little thing, please don't dislike it."

She knew that this was somewhat Versailles, and from her experience, natural food was expensive, and it was still fruit.

But well, this person is a capable person, the key is still so rich, it is better to keep a low profile.

"Don't dislike, don't dislike."

How dare he dislike what was given to him from the future commander's wife.

Seeing him put things away, "In the future, everyone will be neighbors, I am Wu Yu, what is your name?" The

man stretched out his right hand, "Hello, my name is Shuo Feng."

Out of courtesy, she quickly stretched out her hand and shook it, "Hello Shuofeng."

Thinking of his purpose, Nunu mouthed to the box in the man's hand: "That, if you like this, you can come to me again in the future."

Shuo Feng followed her gaze and looked at the box and said with a smirk, "Good." He

didn't know what was inside, and he was embarrassed to open it in front of her, intending to go back to the house to study it when she left.

Seeing that he agreed, she was embarrassed to stay any longer, "Then I'll go back first."

The man nodded, and even waved at her, "Okay, then you pay attention to safety on the road."

Wu Yu turned around with a smile, saying in her heart that this person was quite polite. Just look at the distance in front of you and stay safe?

When he was almost home, he looked back at the man and saw that he was still standing by the door waving.

Tut... She shook her body. This person is a little too humble, shaft and humble, no wonder he will be reduced to the eighth district.

Not wanting to let him look at her anymore, she quickly dodged into the house.

Shuo Feng saw that the person had arrived home, and couldn't wait to turn around and enter the house, slowly opened the box in his hand, and a strong fragrance came to his nose, and he smelled the people.

When he saw what was inside, he directly opened his mouth in surprise.

Strawberries, a whole box of strawberries at the bottom, glanced at almost twenty of them, placed flat, and it could be seen that they were carefully prepared by the owner.

It's just that why she is an imbecile person has so many strawberries, the key is that she is still burdened with fines, and so far her fines have not been paid, but she has star coins to buy strawberries.

It seems that this woman is not simple, he has to write this down first, and then he can report it to the commander.

The nutrient solution was given by the commander, so this return gift should naturally also be given by the commander.

Looking at the brightly colored fruits in the box, I didn't hold back in the end, it should be okay to eat one or two, right?

Pick up one and put it in your mouth, the mouth is soft, sweet and juicy, natural food is different.