80

Chapter 80: I'm talking about if

The fat man mentioned the Federation, presumably these people are treacherous people from the Federation.

The other districts are strictly investigated, and they can't get in, so they can only engage in small actions in the eighth district.

"You give me that old man's gun, I'll take a look."

Shuo Feng pointed to the pistol set aside.

Seeing Shuo Feng's face thoughtful, Wu Yu quickly picked up the gun and handed it to him.

Shuo Feng took the gun, removed the magazine, and took out the bullet inside to look carefully.

Sure enough, when I saw the word lb at the end, I was immediately relieved, fortunately it is not an imperial gun, otherwise the water in it would be deep.

"How? See something? Wu Yu tilted her head and asked.

Shuo Feng nodded and pointed to the strong man on the ground who was almost dead, and said: "Well, it's a little eyebrows, but I still have to capture that person and interrogate him to know the truth better."

"Oops, dying." Wu Yu saw that the strong man on the ground was already dying, and hurriedly ran over to control the anger, and the strong man was relieved a little.

Afraid that the strong man would recover and kill them, she collected her strength again, did not completely control the anger, and hung him like this, making him suffer all the time.

Then I pulled everything clean of him, left him a pair of underwear, and found a room to lock him in.

She can't be blamed for being obscene, only that the interstellar is too developed. She was afraid that the strong man had some communication tools hidden in him, or some other high technology, so she could only give him a full body examination.

Shuo Feng informed people to come, but it was still a few hours before he got here.

The injuries of the two of them are now, it is definitely not okay to wait here, especially Shuo Feng, the internal injuries are serious, and they have to find a hospital for treatment as soon as possible.

They helped them out of the school, and people passing by avoided them, and none of them dared to step forward.

It's funny to say that they fought so fiercely in it that no one came to eat melons to make fun.

Put on a gentle expression, stop a passer-by, ask him the location of the hospital, but the person is blunt, unable to say a word for a long time.

Is she that scary?

Look sideways at the reflective glass on the side.

......

It is indeed a little scary, on the face, hands and clothes, there is blood everywhere, even on the hair, especially the pool of blood on the chest, especially the beach.

Not to mention Shuo Feng, if she is not alive, she is tall, and she is like supporting a zombie with uncoordinated limbs, and with the blood stains all over her body, it is even more terrifying.

The passers-by who were stopped by her saw her in a daze, and quickly ran away without looking back.

After that, no one dared to approach them and avoid them from a distance.

The shops where the two of them went also closed their doors one after another, afraid that they would walk in.

......

It's really chilling.

Just when she was anxious and couldn't find anyone to ask for directions, Tang Xingchen appeared in front of her.

While she was stunned, he took Shuo Feng from her, "I know where the hospital is, come with me." Shuo

Feng did not pass out, but was seriously injured and weak, and seeing that someone was willing to help them, he smiled gratefully, "Thank you."

Tang Xingchen didn't reply to him, just looked at Wu Yu, "What are you doing stunned, you don't want to save him?"

Wu Yu returned to her senses and looked at him with uncertain eyes.

Didn't he have a feud with Tang Fengchi, how could he be willing to help them, and he also knew that Shuo Feng was Tang Fengchi's subordinate, would there be some conspiracy?

Tang Xingchen looked at her appearance, and knew that she didn't think of him as good, and sneered, "Don't worry, I don't have any grudges with him, and I won't do anything to him."

Wu Yu was half-convinced, but there was no other way at the moment but to believe him first.

"Well, believe you once, if you play tricks, I will kill you."

Shuo Feng snorted, "Do you guys know each other?" What is said, how I don't understand. Can you elaborate.

Wu Yu saw that he was about to burp and gossip, and gave him a big eye, "You don't need to understand, keep your strength and talk less." Shuo

Feng obediently shut up, leaned on Tang Xingchen and closed his eyes.

Tang Xingchen dropped a sentence, "Believe it or not." He helped Shuo Feng and walked forward.

Wu Yu hurried to follow.

Soon they came to the hospital, Tang Xingchen did not lie to people, it was her villain.

They handed Shuo Feng to the doctor and found a place to sit.

She looked at her toes and felt that her toes could be cut out of a three-room living room.

"That... Thank you, I just misunderstood you. She whispered her thanks.

"Hmm." Tang Xingchen replied lightly, which was considered to forgive her distrust.

Looking at the blood stains on Wu Yu's body, he suggested. "You should also go to the doctor."

"I'm fine, I'm old and healthy."

Her injuries were eaten back by a spell, and the hospital could not heal her at all, so she could only adjust herself.

"Yes?" Tang Xingchen raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

"If you are injured, how can you go to the Dark Forest with me, I can't wait that long."

Wu Yu was dumbfounded, "Did I promise you to go to the Dark Forest with you?" When

Tang Xingchen heard this, his face instantly gloomy, "What you said in the alley is false? Seeing

his face change drastically, Wu Yu quickly waved her hand, "Nothing, how can I tell lies, you think carefully about how I say it, do I say 'if I change my mind'."

"If, if I change my mind, it means that I may not change my mind, so this does not count as my promise to go to the Dark Forest with you."

Seeing that his face was getting worse and worse, and the air pressure around him was getting lower and lower, she swallowed her saliva, "However, since it is if, I may also change my mind..."

Tang Xingchen's ink-like eyes stared at her fiercely, "You'd better change your mind, otherwise I won't let you go."

After

that, he stood up and flicked his sleeves and left.

Wu Yu looked at the back that was gradually fading away, and shook the goosebumps on her body, for a moment, she was actually frightened by his eyes, it was really unexpected.

He couldn't beat her again, afraid of what he would do!

The matter of not going to the Dark Forest really has to be considered.

Today, she realized how chaotic the eighth district was, she didn't feel it in the small base before, and she came to a place with many people to know what the social system was like here.