23

Chapter 23: The Past

Shuo Feng?

The gaze moved to the light brain in front of him, and it was indeed Shuo Feng's number.

Why did he look for Morrison? Tang Fengchi was a little curious and motioned for Morrison to pick up quickly.

Morrison switched to the light brain, "Feed Shuo Feng."

Before Morrison could ask him, why was he looking for him.

The head of the light brain asked anxiously, "Doctor Mo, you and the commander are good, do you know if anything special has happened to him recently?"

Tang Fengchi and Morrison looked at each other at the same time, and Morrison tentatively said: "Something special? For example? Hearing

Shuo Feng ask like this, Tang Fengchi's first reaction was that the matter of the dark energy in his body was known to him.

At that time, in order not to let the people below think cranky, he hid this matter, so Shuo Feng they only knew that he was injured in the eighth district, but they did not know that the dark energy riot on his body had been suppressed.

A little fox looked at Morrison suspiciously.

Morrison's eyes widened when he looked at him, but he was talking to Shuo Feng at this time, and he could only accuse with his eyes, 'Look at me, I haven't leaked any news.'

That's strange, why did you suddenly ask this.

Shuo Feng paused and lowered his voice, "You know, the commander asked me to go to the eighth district to monitor a woman, and asked me to bring her food and drink.

Morrison knew about this, and Tang Fengchi had assigned this task to Shuo Feng in front of him, but he didn't hear him say that he wanted to send food and drink to people at that time.

Morrison looked at Tang Fengchi, nodded suspiciously, and looked at the light brain, "Well, it's quite strange." Before

he teased.

Shuo Feng directly said his thoughts, "You say, does the commander like that woman?"

This bluntly made Morrison speechless, and he couldn't believe his ears.

Looking at Tang Fengchi's face that instantly cooled down because he heard these words, Morrison stammered and spit out a few words, "No... Impossible, don't talk nonsense. This

shuo wind, talking about gossip does not know how to look at the time. Commander Tang was in front of him, and he didn't want to die young.

Tang Fengchi directly took his hand at this time, and said coldly to the person in the light brain: "Shuofeng, take the punishment yourself."

This time it was the turn of the person on the other end of the light brain to stutter, "Refers to... Commander, you... You.. Also in.

"Did you find anything today." Not wanting to contact him again today, Tang Fengchi directly asked about today's situation.

"Everything is normal, there is an old man and a child in her house, and the woman has not been out at home for a day today." Shuo Feng answered his question conscientiously, not daring to say a word.

Tang Feng was late to listen, "Well, I know, 1,000 sit-ups, go."

Shuo Feng replied loudly, "Yes."

Morrison saw them talking and thought it was his turn, but Tang Feng cut off the call.