6

Chapter 6: No Seeds

There is no way, although this thing is not currently used, but there are always more solutions than difficulties.

Finally, after more than an hour of hand-making, she managed to transform a hoeing tool from limited materials, and although she missed a little, she could still use it.

Grabbed the tools in his hand, dug into the soil fiercely, unexpectedly good digging, not as hard as imagined, it may be that the yin qi has been flowing in the soil, and the soil can always remain soft.

After a series of movements, not to mention that this blade is quite durable. There is no curling at all, it is worthy of interstellar material.

Turning around, I saw Little Bud squatting in the ground next to it, looking pitiful and cute.

Stop the movement in your hand and whisper to the little cutie: "Little bud, don't squat all the time, be careful of foot numbness later, you go home first, and my sister will come back when she gets it done here."

Little Bud shook her head and refused to go home: "Little Bud wants to help her sister here, but Little Bud doesn't know what to do, so

Little Bud is here to accompany her sister." Who

can stand this? It's so cute.

"Okay, you find a place to sit, don't squat, it's uncomfortable to squat."

After speaking, he accelerated the movement in his hand, fortunately, he had farmed the land before, and he was familiar with this matter.

The ten-odd flat ground was hoeed out in just over half an hour.

Look at the dug ground.

Well, I don't know if I can grow plants, and she doesn't seem to have seeds.

This..., another difficult problem, reckless, should have bought seeds first. Thinking that you are penniless.

Belch...... That's it, let's make money first.

Hey, a penny stumped a hero.

Packed up his tools and just returned to the house with the little bud.

I saw Grandma Chen put down her work and beckoned them over.

Put down the tools in his hand, patted the dust on his body, led Xiao Ya'er obediently to the old man and sat down, waiting for Grandma Chen to speak.

The old man pondered for a moment, then directly asked: "I see that you have been busy all afternoon, Xiaoyu, what are you going to do when you dig up the land outside?"

Just now, Xiao Bud hurriedly ran home, so she went to the debris pile to rummage, saying that she wanted to find tools for digging the ground for her sister. I don't know what this kid is digging the ground for, isn't it... Want to farm?

Wu Yu didn't want to hide it, so she said truthfully, "Grandma Chen, actually, I want to see if those lands can be planted. When

the old man heard Wu Yu say this, it was really as she thought.

Merely......

Only those with spiritual power exceeding the D level can give birth to plants, but they can only give birth to about a dozen plants at a time.

Moreover, the process of spawning plants requires special patience and care, and once distracted, dark energy may take the opportunity to invade the spirit sea through plants.