112

Chapter 112: Incredible

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Since the last time sandalwood trees were planted, many people have tried to plant them, but they have all failed.

At first, sandalwood seeds were not known to have a calming effect, but they were planted because of the eagerness and novelty of the time.

After all, the seeds are obtained from mutant trees and then artificially planted.

It was not a mutant strain, and although it did not sensationalize the whole world at that time, it can be called a miracle.

However, it turned out to be a miracle indeed, because no one succeeded after that, not even the one who was successfully planted at the time.

The seeds that finally flowed from his hands were tossed almost after everyone discovered the efficacy of sandalwood seeds, but there were very few seeds.

In the end, I can only sigh and end.

As time passed, the matter faded out of everyone's view.

The sandalwood tree reappears in the human world, just like the heavens are afraid of the extinction of this plant, giving mankind a surprise, this surprise is surging when it comes, and it is silent when it goes.

It seems that it was not given ...

Now after many years, it has appeared in everyone's field of vision again, and I heard that it can be immune to dark energy, and everyone present, including those watching this live broadcast, is not shocked or surprised.

More disbelief, of course.

When the deans and teachers of various campuses heard Fu Guangming say this, they did not have time to sort out their emotions, so they came to the stage to observe the sandalwood tree.

Some students wanted to fish in troubled waters to come forward to observe, and in the chaos, a loud voice came out from the electronic speaker:

"Don't worry, students, I know that everyone wants to see for themselves what the situation is, but now the space on the stage is limited, for the sake of everyone's safety, we will wait for the answers from the teachers and leaders in the audience!"

Fortunately, a discipline teacher was still sober and stopped the students in time, otherwise the crowd rushed up, and these war scum of the plantation department must not squeeze out a good villain.

The teacher, who had already stepped onto the stage, heard the voice, quickly stopped, and turned to calm his students.

The students who can come here are all excellent students, more rational than ordinary people, originally after hearing the horn, they have already died down, coupled with the persuasion of their own teachers, the hall soon quieted down and restored order.

The teachers on the stage began to observe the sandalwood tree with peace of mind.

As time slowly passed, the newly planted sandalwood tree did not wither in the slightest, and for a while the stage was amazed, and some teachers even put their hands on the sandalwood tree, and even took out their light brains to stand under the tree and take a selfie with the tree.

The students in the audience: "..."Can the teacher be reserved!"

Jia Renzhen, the dean of the first district, stood under the tree and looked at the sandalwood tree in front of him without blinking, his heart was in a trance, and he subconsciously reached out and touched the thinning hair on the top of his head.