53

Chapter 53: Talking and panting

In the end, Shuo Feng didn't go, it was Tang Feng Chi who went with her.

"Yes, that's it, just soak in this water for a few minutes."

Wu Yu stood beside Tang Fengchi and guided him to brew fruits.

Originally, she wanted to do it, but Tang Fengchi said that he peeled the fruit, and this work should be done by him.

The side head quietly watched him concentrate on the fruit.

His face was serious, as if he was afraid that one would accidentally spoil the fruit.

Afraid of disturbing him, she even breathed a little lighter.

Tang Feng's eyelashes trembled lightly, and he kept repeatedly stirring the salt water mechanically, restraining himself from turning his head to look at her, afraid that she would be scared away by himself again.

Wu Yu looked at it and found that it was not right, the flesh was stirred up by him, and he didn't know to stop, what's wrong?

Directly exclaimed, "Feed Tang Fengchi, stop and stop, the fruits are broken." Hearing

the exclamation, he subconsciously stopped moving.

Looking at his masterpiece in annoyance, he held out a sentence for a long time, "I'm sorry."

Wu Yu sighed, "What are you thinking?

"Miss you." Tang Fengchi suddenly turned to Wu Yu and looked directly at her.

Amazing words!

Wu Yu gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, "You... Are you okay?

As soon as

these words came out, time seemed to stand still.

I don't know how long it took, Tang Feng said nonchalantly: "I think how you will scold me." Hearing

this, she put that breath down.

Oh, it scared her to death, and I thought he had taken a fancy to her, and I knew it was impossible.

Indifferent waved his hand, "It's okay, it's okay, it's just a few fruits, there are many trees on the trees, why scold you."

"Remember not to gasp next time, you know?" She warned.

Tang Feng pursed his lips, "Hmm."

"These fruits can't be eaten, throw them away."

In the end, those loquats were eaten into the stomach by the sweeping robot of the wind.

By the time the two returned to the team, the iron head had already dug up the hundred or so flat ground.

I kept wandering around this field, just not digging other places.

Unexpectedly, the robot would also touch the fish, so I had to step forward and turn it off.

Then he took out a small packet of seeds, not many of them, and each person divided a little.

Everyone dispersed and buried the seeds in the ground as she said.

When the seeds in their hands were planted, the hundred or so flat land was not full, so they also planted all the loquat seeds collected by Grandma Chen.

This barely used up all the purified land.

The next step was to give them birth, and yesterday she gave birth to a loquat tree and was forced to stop cooking.

Today, there are less than a hundred tree species here.

Considering that he does not have so much ability, today I plan to only urge them to emerge seedlings, and then come over every day to pour spiritual power.

Although it is slower, it is better than letting them grow slowly, and the key is that she can only withstand such a workload.

After figuring out what to do, she directly started from the seed planted around her, watched it break through the soil, grew about 20 centimeters tall, stopped, and then moved on to the next one.

More than twenty trees were urged out one after another, and she stopped and had to take a break.

Looking at the saplings that have just grown in front of me, I feel particularly comfortable.

Tang Feng saw her stop, thinking that she was overconsumed again, and quickly walked to her side and asked, "How do you feel?" If not, go back and rest.

Wu Yu waved her hand and smiled, "It's okay, I'm in good control, don't you see I'm resting."

Tang Fengchi looked at her and sighed, "I'll come."

"Huh?"

Before she could figure out the meaning of these words, she saw Tang Fengchi directly manipulate spiritual power to pour into this field.

......

The seeds in the ground break through the ground in an instant, and then grow at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Then she felt that the anger in the periphery had not been eliminated, and at the moment when Tang Feng Chi used his spiritual power, she became extremely restless.

Now they are desperately trying to invade this clean area.

No, the target of the anger was not this land, but Tang Fengchi, who was standing inside.

She was a little frightened, afraid that the anger would really infect her, and hurriedly set up a desperate array in the east, west, south and north, and the anger outside was quiet.

Seeing that he was no longer restless, he put down his heart and quickly sorted himself out.

Just in order to set up as soon as possible, I walked through the crazy thickets, my hair and clothes were messed up by the branches.

When he sorted himself out, he put his attention on the ground, and then directly shocked his jaw.

This...... It's crazy!

I saw that all the seeds planted had already grown, and with the blessing of spiritual power, each tree had drawn out many young shoots.

The young shoots gradually grew into tender green leaves, which were as green as emeralds, and a fresh breeze blew through, and the whole grove echoed with a rustling sound.

As the trees grow larger and the branches flourish, the spacing between the trees becomes crowded.

And some fruit trees looked like they were about to bloom, and she had already seen some tiny buds.

Suddenly thinking of something, he hurriedly shouted: "Wait a minute, stop quickly." Tang

Fengchi heard Wu Yu's voice and stopped obediently, "What's wrong?"

He also wanted to continue, for the first time in so long, this was the first time that he had not been disturbed by dark energy when using spiritual power, and it was particularly refreshing.

As we all know, the higher the spiritual power level, the more it attracts dark energy, especially when using spiritual power planting, pay extra attention.

Therefore, many people with high mental power levels are not willing to engage in planting work, and it just so happens that people with high mental power are needed on the front line, so these people have a place to go.

When he was a child, he wanted to grow some fruit for his mother, but he was still young and not skilled in manipulating spiritual power.