57

Chapter 57: Learning

Seeing that Tang Fengchi's face had finally improved, he raised a bright smile at him, "Well, when do you leave then?"

Looking at the smiling woman in front of him, Tang Feng Chi raised his eyebrows, "Leave early tomorrow morning."

Ben wanted to answer and leave immediately.

It's just that...... Tighten the talisman paper in the palm of your hand, in fact, it is not too late to leave tomorrow.

Wu Yu listened to him say that he would leave tomorrow and nodded.

I just saw the loquats outside the house through the crack in the door, and my heart moved.

"Since you will leave tomorrow, then there is still time now, the loquats outside are already ripe, let's go pick some, you can take it with you tomorrow."

Saying that, he found a large bag and walked outside the house.

Seeing this, Tang Feng chi followed him.

As soon as the two reached the foot of the loquat tree, an overripe fruit suddenly smashed down towards Wu Yu's face.

Tang Fengchi quickly pulled her over, and directly pulled the person into his arms, the fruit fell on his body, and he didn't care if he soiled his clothes.

Wu Yu was pulled into his chest, and his nose was soured by the strong muscles.

Before the tears fell, I was first dizzy by the smell of male hormones.

Feeling the man's body temperature as hot as fire, the temperature was transmitted through the clothes, so hot that her whole person froze in his arms and did not dare to move.

There was a thumping heartbeat in her ears, and she finally came to her senses, broke away from his embrace, and said incoherently: "You... Are you cold, so hot. Tang

Fengchi put down the hand that was still holding her just now with some disappointment, listening to her say this, and subconsciously raised his hand to touch his forehead, not hot...

Feeling that his movements were a little silly, he quickly put his hand down.

After Wu Yu said this, she realized that his body temperature seemed to be really high, and hurriedly said: "You are really hot, or take your temperature!" Tang

Feng was still a little long aftertaste, obediently turned on the light brain, measured the body temperature, and the electronic voice sounded, "38.6, body temperature is normal." Hearing

the four words of normal body temperature, Wu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Just 38.6 is normal body temperature?

...... Well, another day of ignorance!

Tang Fengchi looked at the woman in front of him so nervous about herself, although her face did not show it, her heart was happy, completely forgetting what Wu Yu said in the fruit forest at that time.

Standing quietly in place and watching Wu Yu.

Wu Yu's face was a little hot when he saw it, and Yu Guang saw a fruit fall from the tree, and quickly reached out to catch it, "Let's quickly pick all these fruits, otherwise they will be broken on the ground." A

lot of fruit fell on the ground, but unfortunately, it seems that the fruit must be picked as soon as possible when it is ripe.

Tang Feng heard her say this, and directly took advantage of his height and began to pick it.