44

Chapter 44: Recording Planting Videos

Thinking of Tang Fengchi going to get the protective shield so actively, she also had to keep up with the rhythm.

I looked at Shuo Feng, who began to exercise again, well... Very healthy and strong, it is a good material for digging the ground, hey... No pity.

"Shuofeng, are you free for a while?"

"Nope." Shuo Feng answered honestly.

"None?" Wu Yu was puzzled, what could he be busy with in this place where birds don't?

Thinking so, he said it directly.

Shuo Feng said reasonably: "The commander sent me a task, I have to protect your safety twenty-four hours a day, so I don't have time."

Wu Yu: "..."

I thank you, buddy.

The corners of his mouth tugged, "Since you want to protect me, you must be close to me, right?"

Shuo Feng nodded, "Don't worry, I won't disturb you, I'll be a hundred meters away from you." "

...... How does she feel that talking to him is not on the same channel at all? Simply said bluntly: "I mean, you can be closer to me, I need you to help me do something now, do you promise or not?"

Shuo Feng stopped moving, "Please wait for me."

Then the man entered the room, and when he came out again, he had already changed his clothes.

"Let's go, what do you need me to do?"

This ability to act... Yes, very good.

Wu Yu took him to a clearing not far from his home and threw him the hoe he made last time, "Then you help me turn this land out."

Shuo Feng flicked the tool in his hand, "How to use this?" Won't

work? Well, it is understandable, after all, he has not planted the land, so he had no choice but to demonstrate it to him.

Shuo Feng watched her demonstrate seriously, took the tool and directly forced, and the hoe that came from her hand was not strong in an instant.

Shuo Feng: "..."

"Shuo Feng! What's going on with you, do you know that this is what I worked hard to do, just this one, you broke it for me, how to dig the ground now, you say. Really

speechless, so angry, ahhhhh

"I... I'll make you another one. "The tall one meter nine looks extremely humble in the wrong situation.

"No need!" I said to him angrily.

What to do, Grandma Chen's house now has no waste, what to do!

Shuo Feng was really a little weak-hearted, and did not dare to look at her, scratched his head and said: "You want to dig the ground to plant, in fact, there is a special digging robot, your tool is not easy to use at all, you can buy a digging robot."

"Ground digging robot?" Listening to him say this, Wu Yu reacted, this is interstellar, and the earth tools have long been unknown to have been eliminated for thousands of years.

"Well, some growers buy one specifically to help them take care of the pots. You are also a grower and can apply to buy one. Shuo Feng quickly told Wu Yu these news so as to distract her.

He really didn't mean it just now, and if he wanted to blame it, he had to blame that the tool was too rubbish.

Wu Yu's attention was really distracted, "Where can I apply to buy it?"