35

Chapter 35: If not unbeatable

The goal was clear, and he came directly to the place where Sun Ba was stationed to set up his stall.

Sun Ba people have already arrived, burying their heads in fiddling with their goods.

Wu Yu stepped forward and greeted with vigor, "Brother Sun, I'm here." When

Sun Ba heard the voice, he suddenly raised his head, looked at Wu Yu with a look of surprise, quickly put down the things in his hand, stood up and walked quickly to her.

"Sister Yu, you are here, come in and sit, I have specially prepared a place for you."

Saying that, he raised his hand and invited her in.

Wu Yu glanced at this small single room made of partitions, which used to be used to put those goods of Sun Ba, but now it was sorted out by him, and it can be regarded as a leisure room.

She stood still, not wanting to lose time, just wanting to finish the deal quickly, and there was still a lot waiting for her to do.

He smiled at Sun Ba and said, "No need for Big Brother Sun, I brought everything here, you can take a look." He

took out the newly painted rune paper from the cloth bag and handed it to Sun Ba.

Sun Ba quickly stretched out his hand to take it, but before he could touch the rune paper, the rune paper was held in his hand by a well-defined hand.

Wu Yu and Sun Ba looked at the owner of the hand at the same time.

Wu Yu had a question mark on her face, "What are you doing?"

When Sun Ba saw Tang Fengchi, his body instantly tensed.

Sun Ba had seen Tang Fengchi on the news, and he was worthy of being the commander of the imperial legion.

He hadn't even noticed when he had just arrived, and if he hadn't deliberately stretched out his hand to cut off his beard, he might have always regarded him as a passerby.

Tang Fengchi, the current commander of the Imperial Legion.

Once when he was still young, the imperial army under his command successfully repelled the beast tide.

At that time, he was only a teenager. When the beast tide hit, many cadets volunteered to fight, and he was one of them.

After becoming famous in one fell swoop, he rose all the way until he became the commander of the imperial legion 3 years ago.

But how could he be here?

Tang Fengchi took the rune paper and looked left and right, but after studying for a long time, he didn't see a reason, and looked at Wu Yu curiously, "What is this?"

Wu Yu rolled her eyes and stretched out her hand, "Give it back to me."

Tang Feng Chi didn't give it to her, and even raised his hand up to prevent her from getting it, and said with a smile: "Don't be in a hurry, tell me what this is, and naturally it will be returned to you." There

was speechless to, what kind of person ah this is.

The more he was like this, the more Wu Yu didn't want to tell him, and it was nothing to tell him, but his action directly provoked her.

The eyes looked at him with a slight coldness, "I told me." Tang

Feng Chi saw that she was angry, put away his smile and coaxed softly: "I don't mean anything else, I just want to know what this is." Don't be angry.