134

The interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planterTurn off the lightsEye protection繁體bigmiddlesmallChapter 134: SoberWhat sound, why is it so noisy?

So dizzy, who is turning her upside down?

My stomach is so uncomfortable that I want to vomit!

As soon as this idea came about, my stomach turned upside down.

"Gag-"

Before his eyes could open, his hands struggled to break free from the restraints from his body.

The consequence of too much force is that a dog eats and falls to the ground, there is no time to get up, and he starts vomiting wildly with his hands on the ground.

It wasn't until she vomited all the acid in her stomach that she felt a little better.

After vomiting, her whole body collapsed, and she simply lay on the side and collapsed on the ground.

Laboriously raised her hand to wipe the saline produced by vomiting, and Wu Yu finally saw where she was.

......

Well, I can't see clearly, I can't see clearly at all, it's all black in my eyes.

You have to stare very intently above the sky to see a little light.

What the hell is she in...

The anger was actually all floating in the air, didn't they all like to hide in the ground, so that she couldn't see clearly.

Terrible!

Thinking carefully, he was extremely frightened, and quickly mobilized the few remaining spiritual power to check his body.

Fortunately, the body is fine, the body of the cultivated Dao is not ordinary, and the anger does not dare to provoke her.

"Are you okay?" A slightly concerned baritone sounded in time.

Tang Feng Chi had a hunch that she was about to wake up, but he didn't expect that she would wake up in this way.

He just didn't pay attention for a moment, and the person broke free from his hands, catching him a little off guard.

I don't know if the sudden fall hurt her.

Wu Yu lay on her back on the ground, her gaze moved from the sky to the man wrapped in a faint halo, and said faintly: "You were turning me up just now?" The

halo on the man's body, which was the golden light emitted when the familiar talisman worked, was already very faint, and it should be about to fail.

If it weren't for the black qi all around, this golden light would not be so conspicuous in her eyes.

This person looks quite familiar...

She blinked her eyes and fixed her eyes, oh - Tang Fengchi, it turned out to be Tang Fengchi with her talisman paper on her body... No wonder it's so familiar.

I haven't seen it for so many days, others look a lot haggard, and a lot of scum, although a little slovenly, but it seems to be more masculine.

It's pretty handsome...

Well? Tang Fengchi! How could Tang Fengchi appear in front of her, and he went to save her?

No, isn't he on a mission in the Dark Forest.

"Upside down you?" Tang Fengchi looked at Wu Yu, whose face changed and changed in just a few breaths, and his face showed doubts.

Even if I thought that I wanted to observe the movement of the strange beast, I ran back and forth in the tree, and it was indeed a little bumpy.

He apologetically stretched out a hand and put it in front of Wu Yu, "Sorry, I didn't take into account your feelings, can I get up?"

Wu Yu's whole person was still in a trance and shock, and she didn't pay attention to the outstretched hand at all.

As if suddenly thinking of something, she sat up sharply from the ground and looked around blankly.

There were dead wood and scorched stones surrounded by black gas everywhere, and the black air in the air was so thick that she almost couldn't see the dead trees clearly.

Subconsciously swallowed his saliva and said, "So this is the Dark Forest?" Tang

Feng Chi saw that the person sat up by himself, his expression was slightly disappointed, and he withdrew his hand without a trace, put it on his side, and said positively: "Yes, this is the dark forest, not the place you should come, you should not come here."

If it were usual, he could still protect her, but in the current situation, he could not completely guarantee her safety.

"You mean I came here myself?"

Feeling much better, she got up from the ground, turned her previously injured wrist, and turned her head to look at Tang Fengchi: "So it's not you who went to save me?" The

broken wrist was completely healed, and there were no sequelae left, and it seemed that her last force had an effect.

Since it wasn't Tang Feng who went to save her late, how did she escape...

Now it's still a little dizzy, go back and take a good look, now is not a good time to think about it.

From the moment she opened her eyes, she kept hearing the howl of the beast, and the sound was getting closer and closer, the ground shook like thousands of troops, even if it was dull, she knew that the current situation was not optimistic.

"Save you? What happened to you? Tang Feng was late in catching the key words, and his tone was a little urgent.

Wu Yu clasped her hands into fists in front of her chest, looked around vigilantly, and Yu Guang swept somewhere behind her, raising her eyebrows: "Now is not the time to discuss this."

A figure wrapped in a familiar halo appeared in view.

Su Hang'an was about to doubt life, he just watched the speed of the alien beast slowed down, relaxed a loss, who knew that this loss directly made him lag so far.

He swore that he would never dare to snub again in the future, and the commander was right, time is life, and nothing can be wasted.

Tang Fengchi followed Wu Yu's line of sight, and saw Su Hang'an following with the wounded soldier on his back, and his face finally began to be serious again.

"Now is really not the time to discuss this, first withdraw to a safe place."

Saying that, he took out an energy gun from his waist and handed it to Wu Yu, "Know how to use it, you must follow me in a while."

Wu Yu took the pistol directly without politeness, and held it in her hand.

The size of the gun was a little larger than the pistol she had ever seen, and she hadn't used it, but it did make people feel a lot safer to hold in her hand.

She expressed her satisfaction and said thank you to Tang Feng.

"Protect yourself." Tang Fengchi nodded in response, and then walked over to Su Hang'an.

"Give Meng Nan to me, you recover your physical strength, and be responsible for following her for a while." Tang Feng chi instructed Su Hang'an.

"Yes." Su Hangan glanced at Wu Yu on the side, not daring to ask more and did not have time to ask more.

He carefully let go of Meng Nan, and did not forget to nag in his mouth: "Commander, you can't run so fast with Uncle Meng like you just hugged this beautiful woman, otherwise Uncle Meng will not be able to stand it." "

Tang Fengchi glanced at him, the corners of his eyes jumped slightly, who brought the soldiers, so...

"Stop ink, hurry up." Seeing that the two of them were handing over an injured patient with such ink, Wu Yu couldn't help but urge.

She didn't want to urge, but the alien beasts that came running wildly could not wait for people.

Yes, just as they were talking, a strangely ugly beast was rushing towards them.

She can't describe how ugly the alien beast is, anyway, the alien beast in the black gas is particularly eye-catching, she can see so much black qi clearly, and there is an urge to run when she sees it.

Of course, it is definitely not because she is afraid that she wants to run, it must be that it is too ugly, she can't stand it and wants to run.

The four legs of the beast were very powerful, and the bouncing power was particularly good, and with only one leg, it jumped directly from the ground to the tree.

Toenails were longer than her fingers, clutching the trunk tightly, blood-red eyes staring at them even harder.

No, no, no, it's staring at her!

It kept flowing down like rain.

Does she look that delicious, no? Don't look at her like that!