97

Chapter 97: Even if you don't buy it, come and join in the fun

Wu Yu was not worried that someone would dare to take her things.

From the moment she entered the recycling bin just now, the people around her avoided her, where did they dare to take her things.

She knew that the blood stains on her face scared off others, and it made her journey unimpeded.

She loves the feeling of no one disturbing her.

So she didn't really want to wash the blood off her face.

But she came to sell things today, and she still had to wash the blood stains on her face, otherwise no one dared to step forward, how could she sell her things.

Wu Yu thanked Coral and followed her to the store to wash her face.

Coral didn't ask how the blood stains on her face came from, but said vigorously that she must bring strawberries next time.

Wu Yu is a little curious, isn't it just a few strawberries, as for thinking about it until now?

So she asked, "You like strawberries so much?"

If this coral only likes to eat strawberries, then the peaches and loquats she brought today are estimated to be sold by her.

Coral smiled and waved his hand: "I didn't eat strawberries last time, where am I willing to eat such expensive fruits."

She leaned over to Wu Yu and said without concealment: "My sister works in a restaurant, and I took the strawberries to her to consign." The person who bought the strawberry now asks every day if there is still this strawberry. That's why I asked you if you still have it.

Wu Yu raised her eyes and glanced at her, guessing in her heart that this coral should want to take goods with her for a long time, otherwise she would not have said this, but it is a pity that she did not bring strawberries today.

But since this coral has such intentions, maybe she will also want other fruits.

So she said directly: "I still have strawberries there, but I didn't bring them today, but today I brought other fruits, do you want to take a look?"

After

that, he raised his hand to the cart at the door.

Coral followed her hand to the door, and said suspiciously: "Other fruits?"

"Hmm."

Coral quickly got up from the stool, strode out, and said quickly:

"Why didn't you say earlier, this fruit is a valuable item, how can you put it outside, hurry up, hurry up and push them in."

......

Wu Yu looked at the woman's fiery back, helpless to follow.

Coral came to the car and wanted to push the car in, but the threshold was too high to get in at all.

She looked at Wu Yu awkwardly and smiled: "Hehe... The threshold is a bit high.

Then he suggested, "How about we go hard and carry the car in?"

Wu Yu instantly made up the picture in her brain, and quickly shook her head: "Don't, just put it here." Anyway, I've been leaving this for a while.

Coral glared: "How can this work, such a big cart of fruits, how many star coins are worth, in case something goes wrong, you can't cry too late."