91

Chapter 91: Really Pretentious

"Linking? When is it, how did I not know it myself?

"Also, what does it mean not to recognize you? Can you make it clear?

"Don't cry, okay!"

"It makes my brain hurt!"

The whining in my head has never stopped.

Her already chaotic thoughts were even more disturbed by this cry. So annoyed that she roared out directly.

Probably because she roared too fiercely, the crying in her head stopped abruptly.

There was silence in my head for a moment, and then I heard a coquettish voice say: 'When you leaned on me just now, you weren't as fierce as you are now, especially when you fed me spiritual power, don't mention how cute. ' Spiritual

power?

Wu Yu's eyes lit up when she heard the words spiritual power, "You mean I used spiritual power on you?" So we just built the link? 'Uh-huh!'

The sound is delicate and sweet.

After receiving an affirmative answer, Wu Yu's heart instantly burst into flames, so she triggered the Spring Magic of All Things?

Two words to describe herself.

Awesome.

Ha ha..... The owner of the diary is not as fast as her.

It's just that I didn't expect that she could still use spiritual power in her sleep, which was also very magical.

Wu Yu said happily: "Oh, don't say it earlier, I thought you were some kind of demon and ghost, just now..."

Before she finished speaking, she heard it in her head exclaiming: 'People are not demons and monsters, people have to look good.' '

People are right behind you, look back.'' '

See the most graceful and leafy tree?'

Wu Yu turned around.

The light brown trunk, branching left and right, stretches upwards, with very lush leaves growing on it, and the morning sun shines on its stretched leaves, which does look a little good.

She didn't pay much attention just now, but now take a closer look, good fellow, the peaches haven't produced a few, but the branches and leaves are growing luxuriantly.

A fresh breeze blows and the branches sway.

'See, this one in front of you is Ben Peach, isn't it beautiful? The

voice in his head was very proud.

Wu Yu thought of the cultivation experience recorded in the diary, as if to say that she wanted to satisfy it, so she nodded very cooperatively, "Yes, yes, very good-looking, you are the most beautiful in the whole forest." "

'Hee-hee... Hee-hee... Hee-hee...'

Peach Tree was praised by Wu Yu and laughed and laughed, very happy.

Fortunately, it was daylight, and fortunately she was the only one who could hear it, otherwise this laughter would definitely scare several people to death.

Peach Tree wasn't happy for a while, then began to sigh again, 'The doll hanging on my branch is annoying and tight, and it makes my shape look ugly, you help me get them down.'

Wu Yu followed its words and looked up, and the peaches hanging on the luxuriant branches were large and thin-skinned, crystal round.

The pink is tender and hidden in the branches and leaves.