93

Chapter 93: Farm Yard

She picked the loquats later, but she didn't pick much, and she planned to sell them together.

After a busy day, it was time for the afternoon.

I thought that since I was going to sell fruit, I could simply sell vegetables together, and if I could sell it, it would be an extra income.

At that time, this vegetable star coin will be sold to Grandma Chen and Little Bud so that they can be happy and happy.

So she came to the vegetable patch at the door.

Vegetables are not as mentally draining as tree plants, so Wu Yu waved her hand, and the vegetables in the field sprang up like mushrooms after rain.

The entrance to the house was instantly covered with a layer of green, and with the loquat trees standing on the side, the sense of déjà vu of the farmyard came out at once.

It would be even more perfect if there was another fence.

Wu Yu looked at the vegetables that grew and carefully looked at these types.

When Grandma Chen planted, she was very careful, not only planting the same vegetable together, but also using a pit method. The seeds were not sprinkled directly in the ground.

The vegetables grown in this way do not need to be transplanted, just the pits that have not grown and replanted.

Obviously everything is going well, but Grandma Chen's face is cloudy.

She saw that some pits failed to grow vegetables, anxious and at a loss, saw Wu Yu stop to spawn, and quickly stepped forward and said: "I obviously put seeds and watered in each pit, how come some pits have not grown?" Am I doing something wrong? The

old man has never touched planting in his whole life, and he does not understand a lot of common sense.

Wu Yu saw that she was anxious, so she patiently explained: "Grandma Chen, don't worry, it's normal that seeds don't germinate." And there are many reasons why the seeds do not germinate, and it is not that you are doing something wrong,"

Thinking of the various reasons why the seeds do not germinate, she picked up two of the most simple and understandable reasons to tell the old man.

"Seeds are not well preserved, moisture and mold, and if they are left for too long, they will fail or exceed the germination period, which will affect the germination rate."

"And some seeds have their own problems, such as harvesting at the end of ripeness, which can also occur."

Grandma Chen nodded again and again when she heard this, "It turned out to be so, I didn't expect that planting also has this kind of knowledge, I always thought that as long as I have spiritual power, I can grow plants."

Wu Yu smiled and said, "The knowledge in this is deep." Tens of thousands of years ago, people had no spiritual power, and when planting, they had to plant seeds in different seasons, and there were many kinds of attention, and people who were not specialized in farming did not know how to plant at all.

After hearing this, Grandma

Chen said thoughtfully: "So, we ordinary people want to farm, and we still have learned?"

Wu Yu nodded: "That's right."

She pointed to the pit where the plant failed to grow and asked, "Did Grandma Chen finish planting the seeds yesterday?" I replanted these pits. Grandma