113

Chapter 113: Moritz

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Fu Guangming was not annoyed at all in the face of Jia Renzhen's questioning, he took Jia Renzhen's hand and held it and smiled: "Dean Jia, you don't know something, the sandalwood tree is indeed not immune to dark energy intrusion during the growth period, but as long as it enters the maturity stage, it can do it."

Fu Guangming came as soon as he opened his mouth, not worried at all that someone would debunk it, and no one here knew the reason except the teachers and students of his school.

He turned his head to look at the pale students on the side who were too much mental energy consumed, it was good, no one had the move to debunk him, sure enough, his students were smart people and would not talk nonsense.

As for everyone discovering the truth in the future, that is also a matter of later, as long as you find the one who sells the talisman paper and cooperate with it, everything can be solved.

Thinking of this, his smile became deeper and deeper, and he began to sell Jia Renzhen.

"As for how to make it enter the mature stage, this will be talked about in our school's class, and Dean Jia can come and listen to our class if he is interested."

Without waiting for Jia Renzhen to answer, he shifted his gaze to the students in the audience.

"If students from all districts are interested in sandalwood trees, they can transfer to our school to study, planting sandalwood trees is also a compulsory course in our seventh district planting school, and the seventh district planting college is always welcome to everyone!"

After speaking, he looked at the camera and said loudly: "Of course, students from all regions are also welcome." Fu

Guangming's sudden digging into the wall made Jia Renzhen, who still had no questions, immediately confused his thoughts, and no longer thought about the sandalwood tree.

Enrollment is also a matter of forgoing, digging the foot of the wall on the spot, is it too much, looking at his own students who are handing over ears in the audience, he quickly withdrew his hand from Fu Guangming's hand.

"Alas, Dean Fu, you are not authentic, as we all know, this transfer of schools is quite cumbersome, isn't this causing trouble for students and the school?"

He did not directly put on an ugly face, but detoured to express dissatisfaction.

When the deans of other districts heard this, they had no intention of looking at the sandalwood trees again, joking that if they really let the seventh district poach the students of their school in front of them, then their school would have no face.

You must know that these students are all elite members of the school, and the live broadcast is still on, if this is spread, then their school will not want to recruit students in the future.

All the deans echoed Jia Renzhen's statement, "Yes, yes, the most troublesome thing to transfer schools, and our school is particularly troublesome."

"Our school is more troublesome."

"We're too, it's in trouble."

Seeing the teachers and deans of each campus say this, Jia Renzhen breathed a sigh of relief: "Of course, it is good for students to learn more advanced planting techniques, and we can't ruin the future of students for fear of trouble."