107

Chapter 107: Battle Between Women

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Being watched by a group of people, Wu Yu was a little irritable, she didn't want people to watch the play, so she lowered her arm that stopped squinting.

Squinting impatiently, he said: "Remember, I let you go, not you let me go, understand?"

Squinting his eyes and nodding, he quickly returned to his seat, ignoring the people around him.

Only he knew how powerful the punch he had just thrown was, but he had used ten percent of his strength to punch it out.

But the woman caught it easily, it was terrible, he had to stay away from her.

Wu Yu squinted and hid behind others, a little wanting to laugh.

It's also fast enough, hehe.

The people around saw that there was no excitement to see, and they were very disappointed, and they began to provoke trouble.

"Hey, squint brother, don't be intimidated, it's just a woman, what is there to be afraid of."

As soon as he said this, before anyone could echo him, a woman's voice came in from outside the crowd.

"What do you mean by that? What is a woman, what's wrong with a woman? You look down on women? The

woman's voice was sharp and harsh, and it was hard to ignore.

Everyone looked behind them.

I saw a middle-aged woman with a slightly chubby body and a young man slowly coming towards this side.

Everyone saw the person coming, and they all moved to the side, making way for the woman.

Wu Yu looked along the path that was given way.

The voice was familiar, and she wanted to see who it was.

Yo, isn't this the couple at the hotel?

The woman happened to see her too.

The eyes are opposite each other, and sparks are splashed.

Wu Yu immediately stood up, she must not lose in this piece of momentum.

The moment the woman saw Wu Yu, she immediately became excited, stepping on a pair of hating sky-high, and walked towards her with great momentum.

Gritting his teeth, he said, "Little hooves! I was worried that I couldn't find you, but I didn't expect you to be here, see if I don't tear your mouth.

After the

woman finished speaking, she did not care about the image and directly rushed towards Wu Yu.

Wu Yu was already ready for battle, so as soon as the woman pounced, she grabbed the woman's hand.

Unlike men's hands, they are soft and weak, without any threat.

The opponent was weak like this, and it was still a woman, and she subconsciously relaxed her strength.

I don't want to be real with women, otherwise she is afraid that she will not have a serious attack and ask for a woman's life in front of everyone, then it will be unreasonable.

As soon as she relaxed her strength, the woman directly took the opportunity to pull it up, grabbed her hair and pulled it, making her scalp hurt.

She has never fought with a woman, and she really didn't expect that a woman would make a move, and she was directly confused by the woman.

The interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें