116

Chapter 116: Give her zero points

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Mo Sang and Moritz sat together, she looked at Wu Yu on the field hatefully, carefully approached Moritz and said:

"Big brother, the one in the middle of the fifth row." Afraid that her eldest brother would not find anyone, she also pointed with her finger.

Moritz pressed her hand, "Well, big brother knows.

In fact, there is no need for Moisang to remind him, Moritz also discovered Wu Yu for the first time.

Not only because Wu Yu's position is conspicuous, but also because there is such a young woman in the arena, it is really not difficult to find.

On the field.

After the contestants checked their cultivation pots, they couldn't wait to start planting, and the movements were fluid, for fear of slowing others one step slower.

After Wu Yu saw that everyone had started, she slowly measured the size of the cultivation pot with her hand.

Well, it's okay, enough for an ordinary tree plant to grow, except for the black gas in the soil that is a bit of an eyesore, there is nothing wrong with the rest.

She looked at the others around her and saw that everyone was hanging their hands above the steaming black qi cultivation basin, sending spiritual power into the basin.

There were so many people in the arena playing, each with a cultivation pot, and black gas was bubbling in each basin.

Well...... How to say this scene in this picture, it is a little similar to the villain alchemy pictures she saw on TV before.

I don't know what happened to those black qi, it was okay before the seeds were put, just like the pot in front of her, it was quiet and without fluctuations.

After putting in the seed, it is like coming to life, like a tide, surging, just looking at it is shocking, how much mental power does it take to resist?

No, it didn't take long for someone to start breaking out in a cold sweat.

She originally wanted to say that she would not disperse the black gas, plant it like everyone else, and be fair to others.

Now seeing such a scene, she quickly shook her head and threw away the previous Virgin thoughts, it was better to disperse these black qi, otherwise she would be more and more distant from that million.

It was originally for the stars, and it was enough to win the game.

It's just that there are so many people, and she is not good at blatantly starting with the drawing talisman, which always feels strange. In case someone asks her after the game, how troublesome it is to explain, it is better to keep a low profile.

She cautiously looked at the location of the cameras around her and made sure that she was not locked before she began to act.

Without any hesitation, she directly squatted down and held the basin with both palms, sending spiritual power into the basin, and the black qi met her spiritual power gradually dissipated, until the soil in the basin revealed its original appearance, she stopped moving.

Others have also inspected the pot in this way, so it makes sense for her to do so.

You can't use rune paper, and when you run out of rune paper, you will leave ashes, and if you don't do it, you will be mistaken for cheating.