72

Chapter 72: Being an Old Lai Once

Looking at the tall city wall made of reinforced steel and concrete in front of her, Wu Yu gasped.

The first reaction in my mind was that such a high wall must be very windproof and sandproof.

The city wall had an arch at intervals, and she and Shuo Feng chose the arch closest to them to enter.

She originally thought that a large base like this, for the arrival of strangers, would definitely be stopped to check or something.

However, no, not even the people defending the city, they swaggered directly and walked in easily.

He frowned a little suspiciously, and asked Shuo Feng beside him in a low voice, "Why is there no gatekeeper arranged here?" Is the safety factor too low?

"There won't be an attack by mutant beasts here, why waste manpower guarding it?" Shuo Feng turned to her and asked her.

"I mean not afraid of bad guys coming into town to make trouble?"

Shuo Feng heard her question and smiled directly, "There are people patrolling the city, look over there." He said, pointing to a group of people who appeared out of nowhere.

There were eight people in the group, all dressed in the same clothes and armed with an electric baton.

Shuo Feng continued: "There is a special security company here, as long as they pay star coins, people living in the city are not afraid of someone making trouble.

"So..." After listening to Shuo Feng's words, she nodded thoughtfully.

Watching the group disappear around a corner, she shifted her gaze to the surrounding buildings.

It looks pretty good here.

Coming in directly from the arch is a spacious main road that extends forward, and the

surrounding houses are neatly built on both sides of the main road

, the shape is the same, the visual effect is very good, but it feels a little crowded.

Each distance forward, a branch road is divided horizontally on both sides of the main road, as if used to distinguish the ranks.

Because after the appearance of this branch road, the next house was built significantly better than the previous house.

The further inside the house, the better. And it has also begun to be less crowded, basically a single house.

Looking down along the way, from the clothes drying on the balcony and the occasional conversation with passers-by, it can be seen that this area is clearly residential.

Seeing that the security and sanitation environment here are not bad, she plans to rent a house for Grandma Chen and them here after reading the school, and I don't know if it is expensive or not, so she will inquire later.

"Shuo Feng, I'm going to go shopping somewhere else. Would you like to find a place to rest? I'll go find you when I'm done. He turned to the person following behind him and said.

It's already interesting that people can bring her, and after following her for so long, she is really embarrassed to let people continue to accompany her.

"No, I'll go with you, otherwise I'll have to trouble finding it later." Shuo Feng shook his head and rejected her offer.

"Okay, but let's talk about it first, I may be shopping for a long time."