40

Chapter 40: Poverty Alleviation and Prosperity

Tang Feng Chi looked back at the smiling woman in front of him, his eyes sparkling, and then smiled at her.

Then answered her without hesitation: "Well, soon."

Wu Yu jumped away from looking at him, and asked casually, "How do you feel?"

Tang Feng Chi Jing felt his physical condition and replied softly: "It feels good!"

Then he stood up and raised his hand to exert spiritual power against a fitness equipment in Shuofeng's home.

I saw that he controlled his spiritual power and suddenly clenched his fists with both hands, and the large barbell weighing hundreds of pounds flew directly out of thin air, and then shattered into fine slag.

Looking at the mess in one place, Wu Yu was directly shocked to the point of speechlessness... That's too powerful.

Fortunately, I didn't do anything to him when I was on the black market, otherwise I was afraid that it would be her who shattered into slag, which was terrible!

Wu Yu stepped back and stayed away from him.

Tang Fengchi felt that he was more relaxed than ever, and even if he used spiritual power, he did not feel any discomfort.

In the past, I didn't use mental power, and there were often dull pains in my brain, and it was even more painful when using mental power.

Now these symptoms are gone, and there is a feeling of recovery from a serious illness.

Shuo Feng cheered like a fool: "Great, great! Command...... Your dark energy is really plucked.

He happily spun around in place, and his mood at the moment was even more excited than the party's.

Then he came to Wu Yu and said excitedly: "You are also too powerful, this great achievement is enough to be included in the star book."

Wu Yu looked at him who was particularly excited, and pulled the corners of her mouth, "Hehe... It's not that exaggerated. Even

if she is put into the star book, she is not a great person.

Tang Feng interrupted belatedly, "Okay Shuofeng, don't make a noise about this matter first."

Then confessed to Wu Yu: "Actually, I am the commander of the Imperial Legion. Still

quite frank, Wu Yu blinked and looked at him, "Oh, I know, so what, 200,000 don't want to give?" Thought

that he wanted to use his identity to pressure him and drop her 200,000 star coins.

Tang Feng laughed out loud, his previous suspicion of her was really the most wrong judgment he had ever made in his life.

She looked at the old-fashioned light brain she pushed above her head and said: "Of course not, the light brain number is given to me, and I will turn your light brain into it."

Wu Yu took the light brain from the top of her head and opened her own information code for him to scan her.

This light brain is really not easy to use, get in the way, no wonder it will be eliminated, so the appearance is secondary, and when she has money, she will change the latest light brain.

Just thinking like this, the light brain sounded a sound of star coins arriving in the account, and Yu Guang glanced at it, well... 0 is quite a lot... There should be 200,000.