79

Chapter 79: Spells Written Back

The six big men shook their bodies in unison, only feeling that the woman in front of them was terrifying, maybe it was really an S-level ability, the old man was right, he had to take someone down while she was weak.

"Shao Han people, brothers go up together and take down this woman."

The old man was dead, and several people no longer worried, and they all used their stunts to fight Wu Yu.

Seeing that he did not bluff them, but also aroused their fighting spirit, he secretly said in his heart that he must not have learned it well.

In the face of six B-level ability, there is no chance of winning against her, so she can only find another way.

Moreover, Shuofeng is in a very bad state now and needs to be treated immediately.

Wu Yu was anxious, and just wanted a quick victory.

The attack that is close at hand is about to hit the body, and it can't be managed so much.

A quick retreat distanced himself from several people, raised his hand to wipe the blood stain from the corner of his mouth, and began to draw spells against the air.

She drew the charm, but she drew it backwards, and the reverse drawing charm was bound to be eaten back.

No, just after drawing a few strokes, I felt a surge of qi and blood in my body, endured the power of the spell, quickly finished the rune, and finished the talisman backwards, it was no longer to forge the talisman,

but to gather the talisman.

The surrounding aura frantically gathered towards the spell she had drawn.

She held the gathered air mass with one hand, and vomited blood in her mouth.

Reverse drawing charms is a taboo of Taoism, it is an evil art, and the Taoist priests of each faction have been strictly forbidden to write back charms, and the master has also told her thousands of instructions.

She violated her master's training today to survive, and I believe that Master should not blame her.

But she didn't expect that the regurgitation power brought by this reverse spell was so strong, and she felt that her internal organs were damaged to varying degrees.

The strong man led by Wu Yu saw that Wu Yu was not far away, first waved his hand in the air, and then stood still, spitting blood in his mouth.

Suddenly felt inexplicable, they didn't do anything to her, they began to vomit blood.

What is this?

Several people looked at each other, all thinking that this was a trap, so they slowed down their movements and moved forward tentatively.

As soon as they slowed down, they just gave Wu Yu time to gather her anger.

Over time, the gas gathered more and more, until it turned into a large black ball with a diameter of one meter.

Wu Yu wondered why they hesitated, and secretly said in her heart, could it be that they could see her gathered anger?

No, their expressions didn't look like they were angry at all.

No matter what they were hesitating, anyway, she must make them look good today, in order to get them closer, she stimulated them with words, "Yo,

how can so many people still be afraid that I can't be a woman?" Looking at a few of you, I didn't expect it to be so bad.