48

Chapter 48: Reasons for the scarcity of interstellar fruits

Shuo Feng replied categorically, "Summer."

Wu Yu planned to teach him a lesson, "The loquat tree blooms in winter and bears fruit in summer. You think it's strawberries, a plant with a short growth cycle, and trees have a long growth cycle. Wait

if she overlooked something, "Shuo Feng! Isn't the fruit growing on the tree particularly difficult to buy?

Shuo Feng nodded, "Yes, not only are the fruits on the trees difficult to buy, even some fruits with short growth cycles are not much."

Wu Yu was puzzled, "Why?" "

Spiritual power is planted so quickly, plants can be ripened in minutes, and it stands to reason that there should be no shortage of natural food.

Oh yes, the interstellar will not get rid of the gas, and can only be planted on a small scale in pots, unlike her original place, which is planted in pieces.

Shuo Feng pondered for a moment, "It should be the reason why many plants are spawned and do not bear fruit."

"No result?" How so? Not enough nutrition? So there is little natural food, and small-scale cultivation is only one of the reasons?

The problem suddenly became complicated, and she thought that in addition to the reason of anger, it was also related to the season.

Now think about it, it should not be, spiritual power can make plants grow in an instant, how can it be due to the season.

No, she has to try again!

Walk under the loquat tree and pour spiritual power into the trunk.

The loquat tree slowly grew taller again, and then stopped growing, but it has not yet bloomed, and it seems that it has to have some mental power again.

After pouring spiritual power into it, the loquat tree changed.

I saw that in the lute-shaped green leaves of the tree, hairy brown-yellow branches grew, and then small yellowish flowers appeared on the branches.

Suddenly, a fresh breeze blew by, and a small flower fell on Wu Yu's face.

The tip of his nose moved slightly, and he gently sniffed the flowers.

"Ah che..." A sneeze directly interrupted her mental power output.

Grandma Chen and Xiao Ya'er stepped forward to care, "Good, why did you sneeze, is it about to catch a cold?" Wu Yu had just turned her back to them, so they didn't see the flowers fall off her face.

He waved his hand to indicate that he was fine, but his eyes kept staring at the flowers that were sneezed.

Sneeze...... Wait, she seems to understand.

It's pollination, yes, it must be this.

Whether fruit trees or otherwise, they must be pollinated to bear fruit, which can be bees, butterflies, artificial trees, and wind transmission.

There are no bees or butterflies, and they can only be transmitted by man and wind.

When the grower planted, it was basically finished in a few minutes, and the flowering was a few breaths, where there was time to get artificial pollination.

There is only the wind left, but the wind can't be blowing all the time, so there are so many plants that don't bear fruit.

Maybe many people don't understand this principle at all.