37

Chapter 37: Tang Feng Touched Porcelain Late

The roar of motorcycles resounded behind them from far to near.

...... Again!

Wu Yu walked forward quickly without looking back, pretending not to hear anything.

That Tang Feng Chi approached what she wanted to do.

Although from the morning relationship, he didn't do anything harmful to her, she just didn't want to have too much contact with him.

Once again, the car stopped in front of her, blocking her way.

History is always strikingly similar, and she watched the man move his lips and say he wanted to send her home.

Thinking of what happened in the morning, she took dozens of steps back, she would never get into his car again.

Tang Feng saw that Wu Yu was so guarded against him, so he got up and got out of the car and walked in front of her.

Wu Yu thought that he was going to pull her into the car without saying a word, and quickly made defensive actions, and said urgently: "Don't come over, I will never take your car, I understand your kindness."

Tang Feng was puzzled, "Why?" Wouldn't that be faster to get home?

Wu Yu returned angrily, "Yes, I can get home faster, but that's too fast." I'm so weak, I can't bear it. So ride on your own, I don't have this blessing.

She shook her head repeatedly, indicating that she couldn't withstand the speed.

Tang Feng thought of the scene when she got off the car in the morning, and a trace of chagrin flashed in his heart, and said a little apologetically: "I was too fast in the morning, I'm really sorry for you being frightened." I'll slow down this time.

Wu Yu shook her head, slow down and she didn't want it.

"I really don't need to, and it's not far away, I can get home quickly myself."

Seeing that Wu Yu insisted on refusing to agree, Tang Fengchi knew that if he pulled her into the car like before, it would inevitably cause her disgust.

He smiled warmly at her, "Since it's not far away, then you can walk."

After

that, he walked towards his car.

Wu Yu breathed a sigh of relief and shouted behind him: "Then I'll go first, goodbye."

As soon as the

words fell, the roar of the motorcycle sounded again, and after a while, the car disappeared from near to far from view.

Just why is the owner of the car still standing in place? Wu Yu looked at Tang Fengchi blankly, pointing to the place where the car disappeared, "Your car?" You don't go with it?

Tang Fengchi looked at her stunned look, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, "What am I doing with it, I have to be with you, you are so weak, what should I do if I encounter danger on the road alone?" As a gentleman, you should be sent home. "

......

Isn't this man some kind of commander, why is he so idle, and is he seriously ill? This was also too obvious, and everyone could see that he was deliberately approaching her.

No, wait... Did he know that he had saved him before, so he came to repay the favor here?

If this is his way of rewarding, then it is not necessary, it is better to give her some star coins.