47

Chapter 47: Buying Land

"Please say." The dark-skinned middle-aged man shouted from the crowd.

Then a group of people looked at her quietly, waiting for her to speak.

Wu Yu was a little nervous when watched by so many people, and quietly rubbed the sweat on her palm with her trouser leg.

"That... As you know, our small base has been living on the waste of the garbage dump all year round, working hard all day every day, and only harvesting a few star coins. Have you ever wanted to change this kind of life in the past?

At this point, she stopped to watch the reaction of everyone, and as long as someone was moved, she continued to instill chicken soup into them, and she did not believe that anyone would refuse her proposal.

Sure enough, hearing her say this, everyone was surprised.

One of them spoke up: "Change life? How to change this life? We have lived this way for generations, and if we could change, we would have changed long ago.

Wu Yu took his words, "If you want to change the status quo, it is actually very simple, and everyone has seen the tree I planted today." We can plant plants here, and if we do it properly, we will definitely change everyone's lives when the time comes.

As soon as

Wu Yu's words came out, the crowd instantly exploded, and she didn't stop it without making a sound, letting them discuss.

After a while, everyone quieted down, and an older man said in a trembling voice: "

Lord Planter, we are all rough people, and we don't know how to plant, so we may not be able to help at all. But as long as you need anything from us, we will do it with all our might.

As long as there is hope for a better life, none of them will want to continue living as numb as they used to be, like the walking corpse.

Wu Yu wanted this sentence, and said aloud to everyone: "I don't need everyone to do anything, I just need everyone to agree that I will plant here, and I don't want anyone to destroy it at that time." Although

the land of this small base is borderless, everyone has lived on this land for generations.

She doesn't want someone to rip off the skin after planting the plant at that time, so let's make it clear to everyone now.

I don't know who in the crowd shouted, "If anyone dares to sabotage, I will be the first to get him." That's

a plant, who would have the heart to destroy.

"Yes, if anyone dares to mess around, we will not let him go."

The old man stepped forward directly, "Don't worry, we don't disagree, if anyone dares to have an opinion, I'm the first to disagree." Saying that, he also tapped the ground with the crutch in his hand.

Wu Yu looked at everyone with satisfaction, "Don't worry, our base will definitely get better and better, and I will develop the base and lead everyone to get rich together." She

paid tribute to this pie first.

Then she told everyone directly, "I will buy the land of the base in my own name."

Then he took a certificate that Shuofeng had temporarily written for her, "Please sign it and show your agreement."

She had just asked Shuo Feng what she needed to prepare if she wanted to buy the land in the eighth district, but Shuo Feng said that there was no need to prepare anything, the land in the eighth district had no value, as long as the local residents had no opinion, they could buy it directly.