95

Chapter 95: Being molested

Wu Yu pulled a cart of vegetables and fruits, slowly walked on the way to the recycling station, leisurely watching the scenery along the way.

Well...... The thick soil is chaotic, the anger is pervasive, and there is nothing to look at.

When I came last time, there were long queues at various intersections, but today there is no one.

I can't help but beat a little drumming in my heart, this no one goes to trade, will the recycling bin be, will it not be open? Does she still want to go?

But she had already walked halfway, and it was not appropriate to go back at this time.

Thinking that the shops in the recycling station, unlike the black market, are not mobile merchants, they should not be open.

Wu Yu thought about this clearly, so she was even less anxious to hurry, anyway, the store opened there and couldn't run away.

When she came to the recycling station slowly, she saw a sea of people.

......

So where did these people come from?

Hurriedly pulled the cart forward, grabbed a kind-looking elder sister, and asked about the situation.

It turned out that in order to reduce the workload of the recycle station, each base in each area came to the recycle bin for different times.

Last time, their area had already come one after another, so she didn't meet anyone else on the road today.

And today's people are from other areas.

After figuring out the situation, she pulled the cart and walked to the side of the open space to wait.

The things in her car are different from other people's and cannot be squeezed, and she plans to let them go first and enter when there are fewer people.

The things in the car were tightly covered by Wu Yu, and the people around were not curious about what she was on the car, and the most they only saw Wu Yu young and beautiful, and looked at it twice.

Wu Yu has always seen no less, and there are more and more, and she can't help but feel a little anxious in her heart.

He muttered, "When will this have to wait?"

Her voice was logically not heard in this noisy environment, but someone still answered her.

"Yo beauty! Alone? What about waiting for people? Are you waiting for your brothers?

Beside Wu Yu, two ill-intentioned men suddenly surrounded.

One of them was tall and big, and there was a centipede-like scar at the corner of his left mouth that spread to the root of his ear, and he looked at her with wide eyes, looking very fierce.

The person who spoke was a lean man on the right hand side of the centipede face. He wore tank top shorts, slanted over his shoulders, shook his legs covered in leg hair, and said annoying things in a mean manner.

Wu Yuli didn't want to pay attention to such people, rolled her eyes, pulled the cart and moved to the side, refusing to talk to them.

Her attitude made the lean man very dissatisfied.

The lean man pushed the centipede-faced man next to him, and the centipede-faced man understood it, and held Wu Yu's cart.

"Don't move!"