58

Chapter 58: He didn't know why this happened

Really appreciated!

The mentor is probably talking about people like him.

Tang Feng slowly smiled, and just wanted to answer her, but before he could make a sound, he was interrupted by a movement in the distance.

It turned out that the people from the fruit forest side returned.

Shuo Feng led the way in the front, leaving the group far behind him, and reached them in a few steps.

Then said directly: "It's not early, shouldn't the shield be opened?" Hearing

Shuo Feng say this, Wu Yu remembered that she had just handed over the protective shield to Tang Fengchi.

Turning to look at him, "Where did you put the shield, I'll get it." Saying

that, she was going to the fruit forest, after all, she hadn't seen him carrying the iron ball just now, it must have been placed on the fruit forest.

"Where to go? The shield is on me. Tang Feng saw her late and stopped her.

Wu Yu listened to him say this, and looked at him curiously, she didn't see that he was wearing a protective shield.

So a big iron ball can't be hidden in clothes, right? The gaze swept over him, but he still didn't see it.

Just as she was puzzled, she saw that he took the iron ball out of his waist, and she didn't even see how he took it out.

Like a trick, it appears directly in the hand.

Wouldn't this be too mysterious, and this is definitely not the world of immortal cultivation?

Pointing to the iron ball in his hand, he stammered, "You... How are you... Conjured?

Perhaps her expression was too funny, and Shuo Feng laughed directly, "What's going on with you?" How come I don't even know the space buttons, and they conjure up, haha..."

...... Actually laughed at her, hey! Her violent temper rolled up her sleeves and wanted to beat him.

Yu Guang saw that Tang Fengchi was still looking at her, and quickly retracted his momentum, and said coquettishly: "If you don't know, you don't know, what?" Breaking the law?

Shuo Feng rubbed his arms at her sudden change in tone and looked at her with disgust, "Can you talk properly."

Tang Feng slammed the protective shield in his hand towards Shuo Feng and said coldly: "Isn't it very idle, you go to the fruit forest and open it." Shuo

Feng was smashed by the protective shield and took several steps back, and finally stood still, and touched his heart with palpitations.

The internal organs are fine, the commander did not put a heavy hand, it was dangerous.

Knowing that he might have said the wrong thing, he quickly bent over Wu Yu to apologize, "I'm sorry." I shouldn't laugh at you.

Then he kept bending over, as if waiting for her forgiveness.

Wu Yu was a little overwhelmed by this sudden change, what's wrong? Wasn't it okay just now?

Cautiously glanced at Tang Fengchi and saw him looking at Shuo Feng with a serious face.

Quickly coughed, breaking the atmosphere, "What for, I'm not really angry, no need to apologize, you hurry up." Looking

at the big boy who gets along with her every day, bending over like this and saying sorry to her, she is not very comfortable in her heart.

It was just a joke between friends, she felt that there was nothing wrong just now, there was something to apologize for, and she was not really angry.

Seeing that he still couldn't stand up, she said again: "I accept your apology and have forgiven you."

Shuo Feng then stood up, nodded at her, and then took the protective shield and went to the fruit forest.

Seeing Shuo Feng passing by the crowd that came back, she turned her head to look at Tang Fengchi, "Why were you so serious just now?" Nothing again. Tang

Fengchi didn't know how to explain the action just now, he just saw that they were talking and laughing, a little uncomfortable, and suddenly it was like that.

In the face of her questioning, he pursed his lips and never said why.

Fortunately, Grandma Chen brought a group of people over, and Wu Yu's attention was distracted, so he exhaled.

Annoyed, he stood aside and left the place to Grandma Chen.

Wu Yu saw that everyone came over happily, and it was difficult to entangle what had just happened in front of everyone.

So he beckoned everyone to come around.

I wanted everyone to come over and receive today's reward, but she didn't have much cash in her hand, and the star coins were in the account.

And the villagers basically have no accounts, there is no way to transfer money, which is more difficult.

Looking at the loquats on the ground, I don't know if everyone is willing to exchange the reward for loquats.

Looking at everyone without saying anything, he finally plucked up the courage and said: "Everyone, I have something to say, it may involve the interests of everyone, please listen to me patiently."

Then she saw everyone looking at her with a curious face, and did not ask questions, before continuing: "

Well, I calculated everyone's remuneration, I should have paid everyone now, but I don't have cash here, so I want to ask everyone, do you want to wait for me to exchange some cash back, or take some fruit back now to offset today's reward?"

Just now she calculated that 20 people worked 2 hours and 28 people worked 1.5 hours. A total of 820 star coins need to be sent out, and the cash she has in her hand is far from enough.

It was again the old man named Ninth Uncle who stood up first.

"We came to help today, and we didn't think about what to pay, so we didn't have to give us star coins or anything. If you really work officially in the future, it is not too late to negotiate salary, and you don't have to do it today.

As soon as the

old man finished saying this, the crowd began to say no pay, and one louder than the other, for fear that she would not hear.

Seeing everyone so simple, she suddenly remembered when she was in the village before.

At that time, Master had not yet died, and she was still living in the village.

A group of people help this family today, and that family does it tomorrow, and the whole village can finish the work before climate change comes down.

Even if some people don't live much at home and do more things for others, no one will pay them.

Ever since she left her village for the big city, she has developed an outside ethos that everything can be measured in money.

Looking at everyone saying this now, it seems that they have returned to their old life in the village.

For a moment, I wanted to cry.

Although no one wants to be paid, she can't let them do her work for nothing.

In the past, there were people in the village to eat, and although she didn't have food to entertain everyone, she had fruit.

She asked everyone to take some loquats home, but everyone pushed back.