15

Chapter 15: Successfully Drawing Advanced Talisman Paper

Wu Yu turned her back to the teenager and turned her head to answer, "Don't worry, I have a way." By the way, my name is Wu Yu.

After that

, she ran to the black market, she was afraid that the market would close when the time was late, and she had to hurry.

Seeing that Wu Yu was gone, the young man began to close his eyes and raise his mind.

Recalling the person I saw on the black market, it was clear that the person should be treated in the hospital at this time, why did he appear here.

And it doesn't look like a dark energy riot at all.

Hehe, the capable.

The young man clenched his fists and smashed a fist into the stone beside him, and the back of his hand instantly blurred with blood and flesh.

Looking at his hand, if he is a capable person, I am afraid that he will not be injured at all.

The young man raised his head, covered his eyes with his hand, and laughed lowly with self-deprecation, "Hehe, why is he capable, but I am just an imbecile."

The man was injured and went to treat Kuraichi's injuries, but he could only lie here in embarrassment and fend for himself.

Just because he is an imbecile person, he deserves to be abandoned, right?

The Tang family... Hehe, hypocrisy to the extreme. Fortunately, he successfully sprinkled the inducer on the man's body just now.

Feeling that my body temperature was dropping, I struggled to wrap my clothes. My mind was racing around thinking about how to save myself.

He didn't believe that the woman would come back to take care of him, he didn't believe anyone in the world, he only believed in himself.

Just in order to get rid of the people chasing him, he turned on the automatic driving system of the thunder car, and found a hidden place to get out of the car on the way to escape. Before getting out of the car, he put the prepared projector on the car.

Presumably, now those people have found that there is no one in the car, and they are kicking the corner in annoyance.

Open the positioning map on the light brain, and see that the red dot showing the thunder car is flashing motionlessly.

It seems that the car has been controlled, and he can only temporarily wronged his car.

The young man's slender fingers pulled out the light brain carelessly, and now he couldn't contact anyone, not even the star net.

If a signal is detected, I am afraid that someone will come immediately. In his current state, he couldn't resist at all.

What to do? Could it be that he explained this time like this?

Reaching out and touching the wound on his waist, the bleeding had stopped, and he didn't know how the woman did it. How many secrets are hidden in her.

Because of the excessive blood loss before, his head is now getting heavier and heavier, and his brain has begun to become chaotic, afraid that he will really faint and dare not think more.

Adjusting his posture and waiting for time to pass, he only had a chance to pick up his car until evening.

At night is the moment when dark energy is raging, dark energy is the one who likes abilities the most, and then it is the best time for him to remotely control the thunder car and come back.